The Call of the Wild ~ A Roleplay

luvinmychickens

Songster
8 Years
Jun 15, 2011
Ohio
The Call of the Wild

Two men named Jeremiah and Philip owned Huskys as sled-dogs. They went to a pet-shop in the city and bought a few ten week old Husky puppies. Jeremiah and Philip put the Huskys in their truck and took them to their home near the snowy woods. After two years the puppies were no longer little pups, they became trained sled-dogs. Jeremiah and Philip had their whips, just like most other men who kept sled-dogs. But they also had clubs. If their dogs got in a real bad fight, they pulled out the clubs and beat them until they pulled apart .. If they were willing enough to pull apart. Jeremiah and Philip fed the dogs their meat for breakfast and lunch - the fresh meat that Jeremiah and Philip had hunted down. But the dogs do find their own food when they are hungry enough. Jeremiah and Philip sometimes can't seem to find any fresh meat.

Life is normal for these sled-dogs, but now, it's up to you to finish the story. What will happen? You decide.

Rules:
-ALL BYC rules apply (this minimizes the list of rules I need to post)
-Keep it PG-13
-No killing or wounding a character severely without players permission
-Do NOT control another players character
-Do NOT bring private fights (or any drama at all) to this game
-Like said in the rule above, NO drama
-If you can't get along with someone, just leave for a little while so no problems are caused
-Limit of TWO characters a player
-The only human characters aloud are Jeremiah and Philip
-Any other characters are HUSKYS ONLY
-You MUST fill out form correctly to play
-NO roleplaying until your character has been posted unless otherwise said so
-But most importantly, have fun

Please note that:
-Anybody is able to post on this thread, so don't try to push them away. Like said by moderators, all members of the forum have every right to be on this thread.
-I am not copying any threads. I haven't posted on BYC for a long time, so I have not clue what exsisting roleplays there are.
-If you have a problem with my roleplay, don't post here. Just private message me.
-I will not ban a member from this thread (since it isn't possible for me to do), but I can remove your character if you cause too many problems that I feel you shouldn't roleplay here any longer.
-If your character has not been used for a month it will be automatically removed. If will notify you a week before the removal of your character incase you would like to revive it.

Form:
Username;
Date joined; (Luvinmychickens will fill this in)
Character name;
Gender;
Appearance & details;
Scars, markings, etc;

Other Roleplay Details
-Please private message me your form rather than posting it here
-If you have a problem with a player, please message me and I will see what I can do

Characters:
(Philip currently needs a player. First offer gets Philip)
(We currently need a lead sled dog. First offer gets it!)

Username; Luvinmychickens
Date joined; June 4, 2012
Character name; Jeremiah
Gender; Male
Appearance & details; Dirty blonde hair, dull blue eyes, about six foot, 39 years old
Scars, markings, etc; Missing tip of 'pinky finger' from a dog in the past

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Username; Luvinmychickens
Date joined; June 7, 2012
Character name; Spitz
Gender; Female
Appearance & details; One blue eye and one brown eye. normal Husky pattern. A little weak in the rear end, yet still powerful in the front.
Scars, markings, etc; Little patch of brown fur on her leg

Last edited:
Here is my character if you're still on.

username: iluvorpingtons
Date joined: Oct. 7, 2012
Character Name: Stream
Appearence & Details: Husky. Her fur is the normal husky pattern, the gray part is so faint it's almost white. Her eyes are blue like the sky. She isn't as strong as some other huskies, but is very clever and quick-witted.
Scars,markings, ect. : pale scar running down her left front leg.

Username: Animesweetie
Date joined: June 13, 2014
Character name: Mika
Appearance and details: Mika is half Husky and half wolf and proud to be. She is fun, loving, gentle, kind and caring. But she can also be fierce, scary, brave, hard to handle, determined, patient, calm, strict, smart, quick, and has the strength and fiercely traits as a wolf.
images

Back
Top Bottom