The Castaways: a Survivors RP ~~**Players Needed**~~

He frowned, "I found it on the beach and speared it, but, I think this is just a baby, because i saw two massive reptile eyes, as big as my fist, who knows how large the adults are, I may be making assumptions, but I believe we are on an island of giant animals, I saw massive claw prints in the sand, those of an alligator." He said, then started skinning the snake.

(there are no 'giant snakes' or 'giant alligators' on the island. there are/can be anacondas and camen crocs on the island.)

Scarlet got up and went back to work. She snatched some branches, pilled them with her knife and covered with some wide leaves. she took her vines and tied them together, taking countless hours on her project.

"Hey Codi, thanks for helping." she smiled at him, still peeling. "Is it just me or are these bananas different? There kinda moving?" she said curiously.

sawyer sat on the rock, he had finished his banana, but was still hungry. he stared out at the ocean, something caught his eye... it was a piece of luggage, no it was a box, a wood crate. ''hey guys.'' he called as he raced into the water. he grabbed the box, yanking up onto the sand. he pryed the lid off, inside was some basic food, water bottles and medical supplies. "guys Look!" he yelled holding up a box protien bars.

(the box contains 10 water bottles, 5 boxes of protien bars, and a first aid kit)

Back
Top Bottom