The Castaways: a Survivors RP ~~**Players Needed**~~

"Look bud, your mom is probably dead, and no! You have to wait like everyone else." He said.

Jake opened his mouth to say something put Aaron stepped in. "Hey guys!" He said with an easy smile "I got you each some change of clothes since there must be sand in them and it but be very itch and uncomfortable" He said throwing them each a bundle of fresh clothes "I also got some water you two must be thirsty" He said handing Ruby a bottle of water "Its fresh but we only have 3 bottles left, that Isabella girl used half of one to clean that guy's wounds and even if we mange to gather all the luggage and they carry water I doubt it will last us long enough we need to find a source as the sea is salt water." Aaron explained

Jake opened his mouth to say something put Aaron stepped in. "Hey guys!" He said with an easy smile "I got you each some change of clothes since there must be sand in them and it but be very itch and uncomfortable" He said throwing them each a bundle of fresh clothes "I also got some water you two must be thirsty" He said handing Ruby a bottle of water "Its fresh but we only have 3 bottles left, that Isabella girl used half of one to clean that guy's wounds and even if we mange to gather all the luggage and they carry water I doubt it will last us long enough we need to find a source as the sea is salt water." Aaron explained 

"Thanks." Smiled Ruby and went back to work.

Peters spear flipped over and hit jake in the chest with the butt end. "Okay buddy, next time it won't be the wrong end." He said walking off to change.

Peters spear flipped over and hit jake in the chest with the butt end. "Okay buddy, next time it won't be the wrong end." He said walking off to change.

(Jake is 13 just thought you would want to know)

Jake bursted into tears.

"Give me your old clothes, We can find a use for it maybe it will help with huts?" Aaron said thoughtfully "Anyway call me if you need anything, you have to clean your shoes out yourself I wasn't able to find a fresh pair" Aaron apologized.

Dylan walked in holding a dead rabbit by the ear.

Back
Top Bottom