|~~**The Chatterbox Chooks Club!!!**~~|

Quote: Yeah. I oopsed on the right petals. :p then it was to small and I had to enlarge and I messed it up. SO. I will be trying it again sometime. :)
Well I can't wait for your second attempt
big_smile.png
!!!

Um...What's Pokemon?
hide.gif

I've seen the name and know it has something to do with japanese trading cards, and a little yellow cat. But could someone explain for me?
ep.gif
th.gif
Is all I have to say......

Quote: Have you now childhood!?!?!? LOL

Quote: and what one would that be?

Than what is he? And what is the plot of the show?
Pikachu is a mouse/ rodent. There are all these animal things called Pokemon. Most of it is about people training these Pokemon and battling them.You should watch a episode. Trying to become that ultimate Master.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Chicks Galore3

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlybird10842

Um...What's Pokemon?
hide.gif

I've seen the name and know it has something to do with japanese trading cards, and a little yellow cat. But could someone explain for me?
I have a kinda-sorta idea but I too need to be enlightened. :p
Have you no childhood!?!?!? LOL
gig.gif
I wasn't/am not in to that type of stuff. My brothers did get me involved with Yugiyo (totally spelled that wrong) but not so much anymore.
Oh yeah I am a little old for watching Pokemon now but I still know what it is.lol.
I used to play Yugiyo as well when I was like 7, I think?!?!

Quote: Oh c'mon. Lets see how much info you know on MY hobbies.
Can you describe an oboe?(WITHOUT looking it up!)
It starts with and O and ends in and E hahah!
Nah, it's it an instrument, like a flute???
Hm. It plays the same key as a flute (C), and often shares a part, but looks more like a slim clarinet. It has a very unique sound thanks to it's double reed.
Bassoon?
Baritone Horn?
Piccolo?
Marimba?
Timpani?(Hint: Think Kettle)

Back
Top Bottom