|~~**The Chatterbox Chooks Club!!!**~~|

I have decided a splinter hurts more then needing your appendix out. My friend, (Who also had his appendix out) agrees with me.
That must be one WHALE of a splinter!!! My appendix actually didn't hurt so much, it was more of when I was recovering... I felt like a handicap cause I could barely get in my bed. :p Like I couldn't really use my abdomen cause of my slits that they made to get it out...
Quote: I think seriously. I have blocked remembering having my appendix out from my brain. :p I'm not sure...I think it was from mulch...I was working in the flowerbeds yesterday.
Must have been really a unpleasant ordeal. This makes you the exact opposite of Brooke, who knows the date, and I think time that her appendix was out.

I'm not a big fan of splinters either, but I'd MUCH rather have several than appendicitis and surgery.
Haha yup, December 17th, 2011.... I think I got out of surgery 12:30 or around there? I remember strange things. :p

Quote: I think seriously. I have blocked remembering having my appendix out from my brain. :p I'm not sure...I think it was from mulch...I was working in the flowerbeds yesterday.
Must have been really a unpleasant ordeal. This makes you the exact opposite of Brooke, who knows the date, and I think time that her appendix was out.

I'm not a big fan of splinters either, but I'd MUCH rather have several than appendicitis and surgery.
Haha yup, December 17th, 2011.... I think I got out of surgery 12:30 or around there? I remember strange things. :p
Yick...I am so glad I've never dealt with that! Although whenever my right side hurts I panic because I think it's appendicitis. Yes, I am a hypochondriac.

The first couple days I couldn't move without throwing up. We eventually figured out it was the pain meds, I was up and at 'em pretty quick after that though. Yeah I remember the first thing I said after I got out of surgery...and the first thing I saw. :p

I'm glad that the only way I can relate to this is the pickleball incident.
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom