~The chicken RP~

Pics
Winter looked at her frightened face. Then he burst out laughing. "Sorry you looked so funny" he remarked. But Winter soon grew serious. "I had my own visit from Lady Anne" he whispered. "Knowing that she is married and has five chicks was the reson I could no longer hold unto my past. I decided to move on. Something I should have done a long time ago". A loud crack sounded behind them. Winter whirled. Stading there was a rooster with a large bright red comb and wattles. With a iridescent blue tail. "Charles!?" Winter exclaimed. "The one and only" Charles replied. "You're supposed to be dead!" Winter cried. "Why?you disappointed I'm not?" Charles inquired. "Of course not!" the prince said happily and he put a wing around Charles. "What happend to Winter?" the rooster asked teasingly. Charles suddenly noticed Midnight and he bowed low. "My lady" he said kissing her wing.

Winter looked at her frightened face. Then he burst out laughing. "Sorry you looked so funny" he remarked. But Winter soon grew serious. "I had my own visit from Lady Anne" he whispered. "Knowing that she is married and has five chicks was the reson I could no longer hold unto my past. I decided to move on. Something I should have done a long time ago". A loud crack sounded behind them. Winter whirled. Stading there was a rooster with a large bright red comb and wattles. With a iridescent blue tail. "Charles!?" Winter exclaimed. "The one and only" Charles replied. "You're supposed to be dead!" Winter cried. "Why?you disappointed I'm not?" Charles inquired. "Of course not!" the prince said happily and he put a wing around Charles. "What happend to Winter?" the rooster asked teasingly. Charles suddenly noticed Midnight and he bowed low. "My lady" he said kissing her wing.
She stared at both of them. “Charles and I’m not a Lady I’m the one who banged into him at the ball and then got chained up and killed two guards, that reminds me, I demand my dagger” Shen snapoed

Back
Top Bottom