The Chickens' Adventure Role Play!!! Always accepting!

Do you think this Role Play is fun?

• YES OF COURSE

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Quite boring

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NOT GOOD AT ALL

• It's ok

• It's good

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
The ducks and chickens ate their final meal before leaving for Aville. The foxes were quietly watching. Hazelnut asked some chickens to look out for the fozes. Peww was frightened, but he managed to overcome his fear. Soon, the chickens & ducks reached the beautiful countryside. Qerty and Peww explored the clean, huge, amazing pond.

This was what happened. You can continue for a while.

(Um, I don't mean to sound horrible, but you shouldn't control other people's characters. :p Each person should control their characters by themselves. That's the way role plays are played. :) )

Peww jumped into the pond, he splashed around happily. The cool water relaxed his frail body.

Last edited:
(Ok)

The foxes were on their way but it started raining. They quickly ran to the nearest cave and they were disappointed. "Those chickens & ducks will one day be the top meal of my very own banquet," said Spinner. "We'll all come to the banquet. It sounds so appetizing," many foxes replied.

Qwerty said cheerfully to Peww : "I see some here, but I don't want to hurt these tiny baby fish, but I see LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS of algae over there. Some of the mallards and pekins are already eating it. Come on, let's go and eat!"

Back
Top Bottom