The Coop on the Home Page

homechick

Songster
12 Years
Mar 26, 2007
Mineola, Tx
Am I skipping over something? Where is the page that explains the coop that is featured on the home page? I think I remember that it's the only coop plan that requires some $$! I am interested in it but I'm wondering what the dimensions are and what's inside? Has anybody built this one? How many chickens can you squeeze in there?

Gottoknit at the other BYC (not sure if she post here) posted a link to this coop at the other BYC. I have a coop book that has plans for the coop but it's not really in full detail & mostly pics. The plan sells on ebay for usually around $20. I've started a coop off the plan but it's slightly different & will have 2 sections...if we ever get it finished.
sad.png

The chicken coop on the home page is the Playhouse coop listed on the coop design page. I have seen more plans for this design somewhere else on the web, can't remember at the moment. Maybe if you googled it?

There was a posting from the designer on this board: go to https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=247.

If that link doesn't work, the subject is something like "green-roofed coop."

My DH is in the process of building this one (very early stages yet)
smile.png
We purchased the plan directly from Dennis for a small fee, and he willingly and promptly answered all of our novice questions. I can't wait until it's finished!

Back
Top Bottom