- Aug 5, 2012
This thread is a spinoff of the Bisquick, Buttermilk, Snap, and Junior's chat thread. Please join that thread (link is chicken chat thread) to join this thread. (See Below on how to join)
Coopschool list and member page here: https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/coopschooling-chatroom-members-list
Bisquick, Buttermilk, Snap, and Junior's chat thread is a thread where you chat through the eyes of your chickens, like this:
Hen 1: Hi!
Rooster 2: Hey!!
Besides chatting about real events such as snacks and treats, real weather, fights, ect, the chickens also chat about imaginary chicken schools, and other imaginary things such as grocery shopping. Many of our members on BBSJ have decided that their hens are homeschooled, or "coopschooled." Coopschooled chickens usually attend a "coopschooling co-op" Where they communicate with teachers, get assigned homework, ect. This year, several of the co-ops have banded together to make a network, the Coopschooling Network. These co-ops now have a chat room on their site where they can talk to classmates and teachers, and students and teachers from other co-ops in the network. This thread is that chat room.
How to join
1. Join Bisquick, Buttermilk, Snap, and Junior's chat thread.
2. Make a post on BBSJ about your chickens and what coopschool they are on.(choose an existing one from the Members' list, or make up your own)
(Don't worry about the first two steps if you are already on BBSJ)
3. create any additional chickens. On BBSJ, only real chickens are used, on here you can create imaginary chickens to be your chickens' classmates and teachers.
4. PM me or chickencrazy249 with chickens, their co-op, and thier chatroom usernames (typically should be Firstname.lastname, firstname_lastname, firstname.lastinitail or whatever form your co-op uses.) (If your chickens do not have last names, middle names or just initials you chose are OK). Please no random usernames, we want to know who your chickens are, since this is connected To BBSJ.
5. post away!
How to post
Since you can connnect to different co-ops here, you can either put at the top of your post connecting to _________________ co-op or connecting to all co-ops
2. first your chicken's username,then thier post. A lot like BBSJ.
1. please join BBSJ first,and it is recommended that you keep up with both threads.
2. All BYC rules apply
3 Have fun!!