The Critter Corner: An Animal Art Teespring Shop

Pics
Oh my, that cat in the middle is AMAZING! That looks literally so good. And the Brahma in the top left would look great on a sweatshirt...and phone case...and sweatpants.....I think I might start putting some money aside....
Thank you! That cat is currently colored but not properly lined lol
Finished Siamese Cat.png

And I need to change the eyes to the ones that I'm now consistently doing
this was an earlier one, so I hadn't really figured out what I wanted yet (Thick lineart, cartooney eyes, etc)
The brahma hasn't had anything done to it digitally yet.

Thank you! That cat is currently colored but not properly lined lol
View attachment 2507052
And I need to change the eyes to the ones that I'm now consistently doing
this was an earlier one, so I hadn't really figured out what I wanted yet (Thick lineart, cartooney eyes, etc)
The brahma hasn't had anything done to it digitally yet.
Well it is looking great! Keep it up!

So, how does this work? My mother mentioned me selling my art and I brought up tee spring. Now there's an account. I'm not going to list anything yet though because I want to know how it works so that I don't make some stupid mistake or something. Do they send it directly to the buyer or do they send it to you so that you can send it to the buyer? How does the whole thing work? Sorry if I'm asking too many questions.

So, how does this work? My mother mentioned me selling my art and I brought up tee spring. Now there's an account. I'm not going to list anything yet though because I want to know how it works so that I don't make some stupid mistake or something. Do they send it directly to the buyer or do they send it to you so that you can send it to the buyer? How does the whole thing work? Sorry if I'm asking too many questions.
No, you're totally fine!!! You make your shop. When you make a listing, you upload whatever you want to put on the shirt and drag it around, etc. You then choose what colors you want it to be available in. When you choose the price, it gives you a base price that you can't go below. This is the cost of making the item, and the money that gives teespring profit. Then, you decide how expensive the added cost is, to decide how much profit you get.
1611978981356.png

(exciting sneak peek at the chocolate lab design)
I've tried to price things in a way that seems reasonable to me if I was buying something, and I'm not making more than $10 on anything. This screenshot still has the autofilled price on it. After you're all set with your first product, you add all the other products to the listing.
1611979303074.png

This is before I've edited all the products and made sure that the prices and colors are where I'd like. After this, you put a title on your listing (Mine are just Color+Breed) and a description. Teespring does all of the shipping for you. I also like their analytics page that gives you a nice little graph for sales and views.
1611979436548.png

I think that it's on GMT or something, because it thinks that it's already tomorrow.

No, you're totally fine!!! You make your shop. When you make a listing, you upload whatever you want to put on the shirt and drag it around, etc. You then choose what colors you want it to be available in. When you choose the price, it gives you a base price that you can't go below. This is the cost of making the item, and the money that gives teespring profit. Then, you decide how expensive the added cost is, to decide how much profit you get.
View attachment 2508442
(exciting sneak peek at the chocolate lab design)
I've tried to price things in a way that seems reasonable to me if I was buying something, and I'm not making more than $10 on anything. This screenshot still has the autofilled price on it. After you're all set with your first product, you add all the other products to the listing.
View attachment 2508446
This is before I've edited all the products and made sure that the prices and colors are where I'd like. After this, you put a title on your listing (Mine are just Color+Breed) and a description. Teespring does all of the shipping for you. I also like their analytics page that gives you a nice little graph for sales and views.
View attachment 2508450
I think that it's on GMT or something, because it thinks that it's already tomorrow.
Thank you so much!

Back
Top Bottom