The Critter Corner: An Animal Art Teespring Shop

Pics
@Sally PB Black Australorp is up!
Finished Black Australorp.png

@black_cat would you be willing to give prizes to the winners of my rooster beauty contest? There is a winner every week but every month a bigger winner gets chosen. I would love it if the monthly winners could get a prize! I would sponsor your shop on the first post and with every winner. If not, I totally understand because you are just starting out and need to make profit before you donate any prizes, but I think it also may boost your revenue and get you a lot more customers. If you want to talk more I would love to have a PM! Thank you!

@black_cat would you be willing to give prizes to the winners of my rooster beauty contest? There is a winner every week but every month a bigger winner gets chosen. I would love it if the monthly winners could get a prize! I would sponsor your shop on the first post and with every winner. If not, I totally understand because you are just starting out and need to make profit before you donate any prizes, but I think it also may boost your revenue and get you a lot more customers. If you want to talk more I would love to have a PM! Thank you!
I'll PM you.

Back
Top Bottom