The Critter Corner: An Animal Art Teespring Shop

Pics
I've started an organization system: Suggestion vs Request
A request is something that you'll definitely buy, and I will put it on the priority list.
A suggestion is something you like, or think would be fun or popular, but don't know/won't buy. Those will go on the to-do list, but not the priority.
@Gudetama are the d'uccles and seramas requests or suggestions?
@ChickForLife are the silkies and mottled cochins requests or suggestions?
@Misfits Farm 92 is the anatolian shepherd a request or a suggestion?
@Anne02 is the great pyrenees a request or suggestion?
Requests but you don't have to do the mottled cochin.

@Misfits Farm 92 Black faced white Anatolian Shepherd is up!
Finished Black Faced White Anatolian Shepherd.png

Yay! I don't know why teespring takes so long with it. I'm pretty sure it printed a while ago.
One of the "rushes" you can pay extra for is for them to rush the printing. They probably outsource that and may have minimum orders that they have to make at their supplier.

Where I used to work, we didn't have minimum orders, but there was a flat fee for small orders whether you ordered a $4 item or $10 item, you paid $15.

They also seem to be using a "slow and cheap" shipping method, unless you want to pay extra for that too.

I'm perfectly ok with this! I'm old, so immediate gratification to me is, oh, a few weeks. :gig I used to send out color film to be developed and printed in my high school days. 3-4 weeks. Then came 1 hour photo processing. I worked at one of those places, and people would ask, is it ever any less than 1 hour? One hour or free, right? (Um... no.)

One of the "rushes" you can pay extra for is for them to rush the printing. They probably outsource that and may have minimum orders that they have to make at their supplier.

Where I used to work, we didn't have minimum orders, but there was a flat fee for small orders whether you ordered a $4 item or $10 item, you paid $15.

They also seem to be using a "slow and cheap" shipping method, unless you want to pay extra for that too.

I'm perfectly ok with this! I'm old, so immediate gratification to me is, oh, a few weeks. :gig I used to send out color film to be developed and printed in my high school days. 3-4 weeks. Then came 1 hour photo processing. I worked at one of those places, and people would ask, is it ever any less than 1 hour? One hour or free, right? (Um... no.)
I can see when it's printing, I think? So I'm pretty sure the 'shipping and handling' is the issue, because things say that they print pretty quick.

Back
Top Bottom