~The Darklanders ЯP~•War has been declared!•~

Esther laughed and rolled him over "Let him go crawl back to his mommy" She sneered "He'll let them know we're here and that we won't be messed with"

Corbin delivered one final blow to his already bruised and bloodied body

I g2g
sad.png

Drake held up the bloodied knife from his knee "I think I'll keep this" He said, putting it in his belt and walking away with the others. Shouting curses at him as they left "Weakling!"

They arrived back at their camp were Stella and Ratri were preparing a meal "What happened?" Stella asked, glancing at Corbin's arm and Drake's knee.

"Stupid Wynx decided to show up" Drake growled "We showed them though! Esther shot one in the leg and dropped her right there, one ran off and one we beat so bad they won't dare show their faces around here again!"

"Good job" Stella said, bringing out the stew "I'll have to come with you next time"

Once they had finnished eating Stella left the group alone for a walk, she wanted to find the spot where the brawl had taken place. Her long hair blowing behind her she stepped up onto one of the rocks and looked around, her beautiful face shining in the sun

Nambian had somehow been able to crawl over to Charmaine, and was trying to pull the arrow out, without moving the sorest of his muscles. One of his arms was almost useless, every time he tried to lift it he almost screamed in pain. So he let it lay loose at his side.

"Hmph." Nambian said. He went back to pulling out the arrow, he pulled it out with a jerk and fell over. He sat back up, wincing and biting his lip.

Back
Top Bottom