The Dawn of the War!~@~@~ New Rp!~@~@~ Always exepting new members!

TinyBeaks

Crowing
5 Years
Mar 26, 2014
Watching the ducklings
The creatures are fighting! The Alisuses just want freedom! Alisuses are Pegasus and Unicorn mixes. The Griffons and Alisuses are fighting for land. The Unicorn and Peguwolves are fighting for Prisoners. The Pegasuses and Shape shifters are fighting for FREEDOM! The Creatures that are trying to help the war end are the Humans, the Sorceresses, and the fairies. Which Creature are you? Creatures abilities: Alisuses: They have wings and a horn: Dodge attacks; Make puncture wounds Pegasus: They have wings; Dodge attacks; Power to Charm ((By charm I mean make enemies think they're nice.)) Griffons: They are ferocious; Great fighting skills; Dodge attacks Unicorn: They have a horn: Puncture wounds; Power to heal PeguWolves: The can fly and are wolves: Dodge attacks, Ferocious fights. Shape Shifter: Can change into anything, but creatures of the war: Helps protect themselves. Humans: Make whistles: Blow to distract. Sorceresses: Magic spells: Can enchant whistles to make everyone calm down; can snap her fingers and make every one run away. Fairies: Small and can enchant: By enchant I mean the whistles; not easily spotted. Rules: Be nice Follow ALL BYC rules! Respect your fellow Rpers When talking outside the RPs place in parentheses Ex. ((What was his name again?)) No fighting out side the RP, you have hands PLEASE take that to the PMs No RPing with some one else's characters and leaving without saying they left. No cussing! If you must you can do this **** instead If you have read the rules place: FOR MY SPECIES! in the "other" section No RPing until I except your form This is my RP what I say goes! I may add more leaders as we go along. If me or, if I add any other leaders, ask you to change something please don't make a fuss about it! Form: Name ((First and Last)): Age: Species: Gender: History: Enemy ((Optional)): Personality ((Optional)): Picture/description ((Picture preferred)): Other: Username: Accepted Characters: Form: Name ((First and Last)): Katie Dawn Age: 18 Species: Human Gender: Female History: She always had a way to make people do things her way Enemy ((Optional)): The war! Personality ((Optional)): TBR Picture/description ((Picture preferred)):
Other: FOR MY SPECIES! Username: TinyBeaks Form: Name ((First and Last)): Savarie Rein Age: 9 Species: Alisus Gender: Female History: She never agreed with the war, but fought any ways Enemy ((Optional)): Anyone in her way! Personality ((Optional)): TBR Picture/description ((Picture preferred)):
Other: FOR MY SPECIES! Username:TinyBeaks Form: Name ((First and Last)): Shadow Caress Age: 25 Species: Unicorn Gender: Male History: He lost his wife in the way and is now seeking revenge on the person who "accidentally" killed her; Sunny Enemy ((Optional)): Sunny! Personality ((Optional)):TBR Picture/description ((Picture preferred)):
Other: FOR MY SPECIES! Username: TinyBeaks Form: Name ((First and Last)): Sunny Marine Age: 23 Species: Pegusus Gender: Female History: It really was an accident, she didn't mean to kill Shadow's wife! Enemy ((Optional)): Shadow's feelings! Personality ((Optional)): TBR Picture/description ((Picture preferred)):
Other:FOR MY SPECIES! Username: TinyBeaks Form: Name ((First and Last)): Golden Meriss Age: 22 Species: Peguwolf Gender: Male History: TBR Enemy ((Optional)): His conscience Personality ((Optional)): TBR Picture/description ((Picture preferred)):
Other: FOR MY SPECIES! Username:TinyBeaks
Name: Jessica Harper (Jess or Sica) Age: 18 Species: sorceress Gender: F History: doesn't talk about it Enemy: Personality: quiet at times, stubborn, fierce, strong, cold, hard headed, explosive temper, good at hiding her emotions; can be sweet, friendly, protective, loyal, kind, caring, and defend her closest friends no matter what. Picture/description ((Picture preferred)): literally glowing white hair that reaches mid back, 5'11" tall, pretty, pale; intense, stunning pale blue eyes; curvy, very tall.
Other: FOR MY SPECIES! Username: MollyBrownROX13
Form: Name ((First and Last)): MiaLynn Fierce Age: 6 Species: Griffon Gender: Female History: TBR Enemy ((Optional)): Her conscience Personality ((Optional)): TBR Picture/description ((Picture preferred)):
Other: FOR MY SPECIES! Username: TinyBeaks
Form: Name ((First and Last)): Utah ((Karin:Middle Name)) Charming Age: 12 Species: Shape Shifter Gender: F History: She has hated the war, trying to stop it by camouflaging into animals to see what each side has done Enemy ((Optional)): THE WAR! Personality ((Optional)): TBR Picture/description ((Picture preferred)): ((Human form:))
((Most common form. Barn owl:))
((Wolf form:))
((Last form I'm posting: Cheetah:))
Other: FOR MY SPECIES! Username: TinyBeaks Form: Name ((First and Last)): Autumn Shimmer Age: 14 Species: Fairy Gender: Female History: She has watched as her family tore apart from the war, now hates them for joining the war. Enemy ((Optional)): Her Family Personality ((Optional)): TBR Picture/description ((Picture preferred)):
((Can make any aria dark.)) Other: FOR MY SPECIES! Username:TinyBeaks Form: Name ((First and Last)): Annie Caress Age: 15 Species: Pegusus Gender: Female History: Is Shadow's brother. Enemy ((Optional)): TBR Personality ((Optional)): TBR Picture/description ((Picture preferred)):
Other: FOR MY SPECIES! Username: TinyBeaks Form: Name ((First and Last)): Seriness ((Middle Name: Kathy)) Shine (( Nickname: Riness Shine)) Age: 18 Species: Sorceress Gender: Female History: Has had difficult times in the war. Enemy ((Optional)): Katie Dawn ((TBR why.)) Personality ((Optional)): TBR Picture/description ((Picture preferred)):
Other: FOR MY SPECIES! (( I need more boys.)) Username:TinyBeaks
[COLOR=333333]Name ((First and Last)): Dawn Lovell Age: 14 Species: PeguWolves Gender: female History: Watched over by her brother, has no other family left thanks to the war Enemy ((Optional)): Personality ((Optional)): Picture/description ((Picture preferred)):[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Other:FOR MY SPECIES![/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Username: Starrnico[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Name ((First and Last)): Drake Lovell Age: 20 Species: PeguWolves Gender: male History: After their parents were killed, he has taken over the job of raising his sister Enemy ((Optional)): Personality ((Optional)): Picture/description ((Picture preferred)):[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Other:FOR MY SPECIES![/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Username: Starrnico[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Name ((First and Last)): Alina Morgan Age: 18 Species: Sorceress Gender: female History: tries to stay out of the war, but keeps being dragged in Enemy ((Optional)): Personality ((Optional)): Picture/description ((Picture preferred)): [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Other:FOR MY SPECIES![/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Username: Starrnico[/COLOR]

Last edited:
Name: Jessica Harper (Jess or Sica)
Species: sorceress
History: doesn't talk about it
Enemy:
Personality: quiet at times, stubborn, fierce, strong, cold, hard headed, explosive temper, good at hiding her emotions; can be sweet, friendly, protective, loyal, kind, caring, and defend her closest friends no matter what.
Picture/description ((Picture preferred)): literally glowing white-purple hair (as shown in pic) that reaches mid back, 5'11" tall, pretty, pale; intense, stunning pale blue eyes; curvy, very tall.

Other: FOR MY SPECIES!
Username: MollyBrownROX13

Last edited:
Name: Jessica Harper (Jess or Sica)
Species: sorceress
History: doesn't talk about it
Enemy:
Personality: quiet at times, stubborn, fierce, strong, hard headed, explosive temper, good at hiding her emotions; can be sweet, friendly, protective, loyal, kind, caring, and defend her closest friends no matter what.
Picture/description ((Picture preferred)):

Other:
Username: MollyBrownROX13

((Accepted!))

Form:
Name ((First and Last)): MiaLynn Fierce
Species: Griffon
History: TBR
Enemy ((Optional)): Her conscience
Personality ((Optional)): TBR

Username: TinyBeaks

Form:

Name ((First and Last)): Utah ((Karin:Middle Name)) Charming

Species: Shape Shifter

History: She has hated the war, trying to stop it by camouflaging into animals to see what each side has done

Enemy ((Optional)): THE WAR!

Picture/description ((Picture preferred)): ((Human form:))

((Most common form. Barn owl:))

((Wolf form:))

((Last form I'm posting: Cheetah:))

Form:

Name ((First and Last)): Autumn Shimmer

Species: Fairy

History: She has watched as her family tore apart from the war, now hates them for joining the war.

Enemy ((Optional)): Her Family

((Can make any aria dark.))

Username:TinyBeaks

Form:

Name ((First and Last)): Annie Caress

Species: Pegusus

History: Is Shadow's brother.

Enemy ((Optional)): TBR

Form:

Name ((First and Last)): Seriness ((Middle Name: Kathy)) Shine (( Nickname: Riness Shine))

Species: Sorceress

History: Has had difficult times in the war.

Enemy ((Optional)): Katie Dawn ((TBR why.))

Other: FOR MY SPECIES! (( I need more boys.))

Username:TinyBeaks

Last edited:
((We can start now.))

Seriness's journal:​
The war's given me troubled times, my heart is pounding as I watch everyone fight. The war will end, and I WILL have something to do with why. But, sometimes I wonder if it will ever end. Annie is the hardest to watch fight! Old friends, we were. The Clash of The War! I don't enjoy it!
Seriness sighed as she put away her journal.
She flashed a ball of blue fire in front of her face to entertain herself. "I miss the REAL Annie, the one I could call my friend without regret!" Her heart pounded as a tear fell down her face, the tear put out the fire ball, but Seriness didn't mind, " Be Brave Riness Shine," she cried even more as she remembered, Annie used to call me that.

~~~~

Katie's Diary:​
My deepest regrets I hold as I watch my old friend MiaLynn become a murderer. Why Mia, why? She has come by my house a few times, being one of the only humans, I am in danger. MiaLynn is killing for my protection, why can't she see I don't need protection? I wish I could end the war myself, but sadly I need help. When the war ends, it will be because of me! Katie looked out the window as MiaLynn past, a tear fell down her cheek as she tried to tell MiaLynn to stop, She'll never listen! She thought, I'm just a poor defenseless baby to her! When MiaLynn left, Katie threw her old rocking chair, that came from her mother. It went down with a loud, CRASH! and another tear fell down her face. She knelt down on the ground and picked up the pieces, " I hate myself! Why can't I do anything right?" Katie asked, remembering her mother's love she had before she died, "My enemy will forever be the war!"

((I think for some of the RP I'm gonna go with the whole Journal/diary theme.))

Last edited:
Name ((First and Last)): Dawn Lovell
Species: PeguWolves
History: Watched over by her brother, has no other family left thanks to the war
Enemy ((Optional)):
Personality ((Optional)):
Other:FOR MY SPECIES!
Username: Starrnico

Name ((First and Last)): Drake Lovell
Species: PeguWolves
History: After their parents were killed, he has taken over the job of raising his sister
Enemy ((Optional)):

Name ((First and Last)): Alina Morgan
Species: Sorceress
History: tries to stay out of the war, but keeps being dragged in
Enemy ((Optional)):

[COLOR=333333]Name ((First and Last)): Dawn Lovell Age: 14 Species: PeguWolves Gender: female History: Watched over by her brother, has no other family left thanks to the war Enemy ((Optional)): Personality ((Optional)): Picture/description ((Picture preferred)):[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Other:FOR MY SPECIES![/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Username: Starrnico[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Name ((First and Last)): Drake Lovell Age: 20 Species: PeguWolves Gender: male History: After their parents were killed, he has taken over the job of raising his sister Enemy ((Optional)): Personality ((Optional)): Picture/description ((Picture preferred)):[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Other:FOR MY SPECIES![/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Username: Starrnico[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Name ((First and Last)): Alina Morgan Age: 18 Species: Sorceress Gender: female History: tries to stay out of the war, but keeps being dragged in Enemy ((Optional)): Personality ((Optional)): Picture/description ((Picture preferred)): [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Other:FOR MY SPECIES![/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Username: Starrnico[/COLOR]
((Accepted!))

Back
Top Bottom