The D'Belgain War *An awesome roleplay*

Pics
Heh, I just don’t own any, and based all my characters off of their real life personalities. I guess it makes it more interesting.
Don't worry: Those aren't all your characters lol. Thet are shared throughout. You own the character: D'Anver troop commander though. Please tell me if u don't want it though. It's jsut, you said that one of your Belgians was a D'Anver troop general or commander, something like that. So, I assumed that you wanted that role.

Don't worry: Those aren't all your characters lol. Thet are shared throughout. You own the character: D'Anver troop commander though. Please tell me if u don't want it though. It's jsut, you said that one of your Belgians was a D'Anver troop general or commander, something like that. So, I assumed that you wanted that role.
Yes I did.

Can I join?
@Laura_BelgianBantams_63 can I take a roll as a troop If I can: (Wait are they meant to all be d’anvers. Crud ok I’m Quiting ignore this post hehe bye)
This is Phoebe my Brahma hen.
4E40A1B2-C503-4788-B36D-662B085E5010.jpeg

personality: Very professional and is known to be a tad scary and bossy. She is snappy too

Can I join?
@Laura_BelgianBantams_63 can I take a roll as a troop If I can: (Wait are they meant to all be d’anvers. Crud ok I’m Quiting ignore this post hehe bye)
This is Phoebe my Brahma hen.
View attachment 2167729
personality: Very professional and is known to be a tad scary and bossy. She is snappy too
All Belgian bantams, actually. You should totally make a Watermaael.
(Just so you know I have no idea how you spell it.)

Differences of belgian bantams

D'uccles- feather legged, no crest

D'anvers- clean legged, no crest

De watermaels- clean legged, with a crest

everything else is pretty much the same for all 3 breeds
Well except D'Uccles have single combs, d’Anvers have Rose combs, de Watermaels have a rose comb with three points.
Also minor type differences. D’Anvers have a more extreme type, de Watermaels are similar but more in the middle, d’Uccles are more relaxed. But that depends upon the individual.

Back
Top Bottom