The D'Belgain War *An awesome roleplay*

I'd like to join @Laura_BelgianBantams_63!

I'd like this one. (Copy and pasted)
D'Uccle Troop commander (Rooster or hen, you choose). Role open!

Name: Blamo
Hen: Yes

Anything else else I need?
personality, traits, color, whatever you want, Blamo is a great name
This is a hilarious idea :lol: have u seen how d’Uccles fight?? Mine just get all fluffed up and jump onto the other bird squishing them right into the ground.
HAHAHA that sounds super funny

Name: Quill
Role: D'anver
Personality/Traits: friendly, Likes to joke, Fiercely loyal to the D'anvers, strategic, feels like D'anvers get nothing compared to the rest of the Belgian bantams, Very Flighty, Extremely good flyer, despises D'uccles and tolerates De watermeals.
Color: Quail
Backstory: hatched into a middle-class family. He started to work at the families shop, they were foragers and sold whatever bugs and plants they found at their shop. One day a Rich snooty D'uccle stranger came to their shop demanding to be served first when there was already a substantial line of D'anvers waiting. he was told to wait his turn but when here heard this he got very mad and all fluffed up. You'll pay he squawked and stalked out of the shop. A few months after that the shop got a notice saying they had to close immediately for mistreating customers. they couldn't argue with this and angrily closed the shop, not having a doubt where the accusations had come from. from that day Quill harbored a deep-seated grudge against the D'uccles. When he was a young cockerel he went to military school and became a high ranking general beloved by the D'anver community. Eventually, he became the leader of all the D'anvers, vowing to avenge the injustices suffered from the D'uccles. He personally visited with all the D;anger families he could, trying to help them in any way he can. He still hated the D'uccles and wanted to stuff their tailfeathers up their snooty beaks.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom