The D'Belgain War *An awesome roleplay*

By joining this roleplay, you MUST agree to all BYC rules. If you do not know the rules, please read them:
READ FIRST:

Please Read First

A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.

B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.

C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.

D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.

E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.
These are not my rules. These are BYC rules, and by BYC law, I have to provide them for everyone. I have copied and pasted them because I have to. Please read them and agree to them. This is a fun roleplay! :D
Have fun!
Storyline: D'Belgian was a small island, just off the coast of 'Rhode Island'. D'Belgain was packed full of little Belgian bantams. Once, all the breeds of Belgians lived in peace - The D'Uccles, the D'Anvers and the De Watermaels. D'Belgian was such a peacful little island, until......the falling. One terrible day, 3 Belgian bantams - a D'Uccle, a D'Anver and a De Watermael were not happy with this arrangement. They each were different types of Belgians, each were the leaders of each different 'colony'. The leaders never agreed much on anything. But...there was one thing they could agree on...war. The news spread like wild fire. War was declared and every rooster was expected to attend the war. Hens, pullets and young cockerels sobbed and farewelled their fathers, and some even farewelled their mothers - the small bunch of brave hens wanting to go to war to serve their island.

Roles:

D'Uccle Leader: Tango. (Female hen). Role taken by: @Laura_BelgianBantams_63
D'Anver Leader: Quill (Male, rooster). Role taken by: @Clearwater Chicken
De Watermael Leader: Scar (Male, rooster). Role open!
D'Uccle Troop commander (Rooster or hen, you choose). Role open!
D'Anver Troop commander (Rooster or hen, you choose). Role open!
De Watermael Troop commander (Rooster or hen, you choose). Role open!
If you would like one of these roles, please tag my name: @Laura_BelgianBantams_63 , then tell me which roll you would like. Once all these main roles are taken, other options are avaliable: Any Belgian bantam team, then say what gender your character is, and any other additional info, backstory, etc.
This is a simple, silly, fun and exciting roleplay created by @Clearwater Chicken and me: @Laura_BelgianBantams_63 ! We hope you enjoy!:ya:ya:ya
D'Uccle Troop commander is taken now.

Tango's Backstory:

Born alone, frightened and scared, Tango was born in a forest (hint: Near the battle field they fight on later in the story). She learned to defend herself later on in life. Troops one day found her eating some seeds. They took her in...to base camp. They trained her up to be the best fighter in the academy. Eventually they took her to the Rhode Islands battlefields. Tango's D'Uccle team won multiple times. Tango's troop commander encouraged her to go further. Tango came troop commander. Then...ruler of the D'Uccles.

Back
Top Bottom