*The Dead to be found* RP (Needs players!!)

Salim entered his highschool, hearing news of one of what he would call... an acquaintance. He walked the halls to meet up with more of his.. closer friends. He wasn't really sure about really what was going on. It sounded like one of his mystery novels, or horror movies. But he really didn't know if he gave enough of a care to go searching for this friend. He fixed his hair some, pushing up his large rimmed glasses. He was the equivalent of a nerd, light orange hair, blue eyes, and lots of freckles. He walked over to Heather giving a smile smile, "Hello..'' He said in a small voice, he knew it was troublesome times for most of the kids in school. Worry, Fear, and panic. Yet he was distraught, from it all. He looked around the halls, "Any news on him?" He asked the girl.

( WOah wait okay i am lost- Has the boy gone missing, or is the pre-kidnapping time era? )

Last edited:
Salim entered his highschool, hearing news of one of what he would call... an acquaintance. He walked the halls to meet up with more of his.. closer friends. He wasn't really sure about really what was going on. It sounded like one of his mystery novels, or horror movies. But he really didn't know if he gave enough of a care to go searching for this friend. He fixed his hair some, pushing up his large rimmed glasses. He was the equivalent of a nerd, light orange hair, blue eyes, and lots of freckles. He walked over to Heather giving a smile smile, "Hello..'' He said in a small voice, he knew it was troublesome times for most of the kids in school. Worry, Fear, and panic. Yet he was distraught, from it all. He looked around the halls, "Any news on him?" He asked the girl.

( WOah wait okay i am lost- Has the boy gone missing, or is the pre-kidnapping time era? )

(Im gonna have him go missng tonight, till then, I RP him. Also, other people have already gone missing, people they dont know)

Back
Top Bottom