The 'death hunch'

Ive had this a couple times with our birds. One was put down, she had laid internally. Another died a few days ago. Her heart just failed and she went in her sleep. Another had ascites which we drained and now shes happy and healthy...for the most part. Ascites are a sign that organs are failing so she will eventually die from her condition but we are keeping her happy as long as we can. It can be horrible knowing your birds are sick and theres nothing you can do. Our one we just lost I had made a vet appointment that same day only to come home and find out she died the night before. She only acted sick for 2 days before she passed. Let us know how they do on the antibiotics and I'll say a prayer for your birds. Hang in there

Ive had this a couple times with our birds. One was put down, she had laid internally. Another died a few days ago. Her heart just failed and she went in her sleep. Another had ascites which we drained and now shes happy and healthy...for the most part. Ascites are a sign that organs are failing so she will eventually die from her condition but we are keeping her happy as long as we can. It can be horrible knowing your birds are sick and theres nothing you can do. Our one we just lost I had made a vet appointment that same day only to come home and find out she died the night before. She only acted sick for 2 days before she passed. Let us know how they do on the antibiotics and I'll say a prayer for your birds. Hang in there
Thx. It's crazy how many things there are that can cause chickens to die.

Back
Top Bottom