The Dorking Breeders thread

Joseph, congratulations on your white pullet winning Reserve Champion Dorking at the Ohio National. Do you have any pictures of her that could be posted so we can see her features?

Also, does anyone have pictures to post of Elizabeth Moseley's Red hen that won the breed championship? Or maybe a link to a picture? I looked on the Ohio National site and couldn't find one. Does anyone know if this is a hen from the line of birds that Terry Moseley got from Roger Tice when he retired several years ago?

--April

While we are waiting for Joseph's photo, here is one from another show.

Champion English at the Canadian Nationals. Judged by Dave Anderson. Liz Munro's pullet.

Photo swiped from her Facebook page.

Also, does anyone have pictures to post of Elizabeth Moseley's Red hen that won the breed championship? Or maybe a link to a picture? I looked on the Ohio National site and couldn't find one. Does anyone know if this is a hen from the line of birds that Terry Moseley got from Roger Tice when he retired several years ago?

--April
Since no one else posted any pictures of the BB at Columbus, here are two that I got on Facebook:

The top photo was posted by Jim Hall. The second was posted by Keith Bramwell.

Very impressive. Do you have any other pictures of her birds, or links to those pictures or her?
The only place that I've seen Liz Munro's current Dorking photos is on the Dorking Club USA and her personal profile on Facebook.

Just got home from the APA Eastern Nationals. (Knoxville) Happy to say I did well.

I got BV (hen) and RV (cockerel) with my colored, RV with a red cockerel and BV/BB with a silver grey pullet.

I don't have pictures yet, but will have them posted soon. There were 12 birds entered all together, if I'm remembering correctly. The other Dorking breeders present were P Allen Smith and Craig Russell.

Not sure who the judge was though. I would have liked to see what he liked/didn't like about the birds he judged.

Back
Top Bottom