The Duck Ladie's (And her ducks') Thread!

Which of us (The Duck Ladies duck's) is your favorite?

• Daffodil or Daffi

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Jasper

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Miel

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Cheri

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Shirley

• Ree

• Mae

• Sherlock

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Alton

• Total voters
I have a new avatar!
I love it! Positively Beautiful!
wink.png

Last edited:
Yeah, well, compared to DAFFI I'm...

An ugly crossbreed!
I'm Purebred!
A mess of poultry!
I clean my feathers three times a day!!!
A lowly critter!
WHAT?!
A chicken!
D.gif

NOW you go to far!!!!!!!

*gasp* Daffi! how dare you call him a chicken! How lowly of you, you should be ashamed of yourself!
Tweeter: There is nothing wrong with being a chicken!
Hey! GET OFF! This is a duck thread! go back to the chicken chat thread, BBSJ!
Tweeter: whatever! BBSJ is much better! we are having a chat thread party on Saturday!
Leave us alone you chicken!
Yea! QUACK!

Speak one more time and i'll bite you!
Tweeter: I have a sharper beak! i can peck, and it will be harder!
Go away! FYI, It's a bill! *bite*
Tweeter: ow! *Peck* Fine i'll leave!
And don't come back!!!!

*gasp* Daffi! how dare you call him a chicken! How lowly of you, you should be ashamed of yourself!
Tweeter: There is nothing wrong with being a chicken!
Hey! GET OFF! This is a duck thread! go back to the chicken chat thread, BBSJ!
Tweeter: whatever! BBSJ is much better! we are having a chat thread party on Saturday!
Leave us alone you chicken!
Yea! QUACK!

Speak one more time and i'll bite you!
Tweeter: I have a sharper beak! i can peck, and it will be harder!
Go away! FYI, It's a bill! *bite*
Tweeter: ow! *Peck* Fine i'll leave!
And don't come back!!!!

INDEED! There's NOTHING worse then a chicken!!! Especially when they think they are superior! HAH! Poor things are tricking themselves! Must I mention ducks resistance to hot and cold weather is great while chickens, are fair! And how ducks are not only have great resistance to weather (while chickens are POOR) but LOVE it! And how some breeds of duck (Magpie included) lay DOUBLE what chickens lay! And how ducks are SOOO Much quieter! We boy ducks don't even QUACK! While roosters justvCOOOOOOOOOCCOOOOOODOOOODDDOOOOOOOO! At the TOP of there lungs EVERY SINGLE MORNING!!!!!! I SHOULD KNOW! OUR NEIGHBORS HAVE CHICKENS!!!!

INDEED! There's NOTHING worse then a chicken!!! Especially when they think they are superior! HAH! Poor things are tricking themselves! Must I mention ducks resistance to hot and cold weather is great while chickens, are fair! And how ducks are not only have great resistance to weather (while chickens are POOR) but LOVE it! And how some breeds of duck (Magpie included) lay DOUBLE what chickens lay! And how ducks are SOOO Much quieter! We boy ducks don't even QUACK! While roosters justvCOOOOOOOOOCCOOOOOODOOOODDDOOOOOOOO! At the TOP of there lungs EVERY SINGLE MORNING!!!!!! I SHOULD KNOW! OUR NEIGHBORS HAVE CHICKENS!!!!
Tweeter: haha! as you can see most ducks are rude and oversarcastic and complain a lot! CERTAIN BREEDS are for certain things! At least we vary more in personality! most of the time (at least in Wa state) there are only under 10 ducks at the --------- county fair! and tons of chickens! Because Chickens have more pretty and detailed feathers! mommy has never had a chicken GET killed by an animal, 7 ducks died from getting killed by an animal, that shows our survival instincts ar much better! If a Wild Jungle Fowl met a mallard, the Jungle fowl would win in the fight to death! his spurs would eventually come through while the mallard attempt to hurt him more with his "Bill" SQUEAKY ONLY LAYS IN SPRING! my kind lays in summer spring, and most of fall! and duck eggs, are discusting! Plus, not all ducks are loud! Redferd is a blabber mouth! but Squeaky is worse! Ducks are so predictable! OOOOH LOOK AT ME QUACK QUACK QUACK HEY LOOK! AN INJURED ONE OF MY KIND I'LL PICK AT IT! eventually it dies and they eat their kind!
rant.gif

Ducks:
somad.gif

Tweeter: haha! as you can see most ducks are rude and oversarcastic and complain a lot! CERTAIN BREEDS are for certain things! At least we vary more in personality! most of the time (at least in Wa state) there are only under 10 ducks at the --------- county fair! and tons of chickens! Because Chickens have more pretty and detailed feathers! mommy has never had a chicken GET killed by an animal, 7 ducks died from getting killed by an animal, that shows our survival instincts ar much better! If a Wild Jungle Fowl met a mallard, the Jungle fowl would win in the fight to death! his spurs would eventually come through while the mallard attempt to hurt him more with his "Bill" SQUEAKY ONLY LAYS IN SPRING! my kind lays in summer spring, and most of fall! and duck eggs, are discusting! Plus, not all ducks are loud! Redferd is a blabber mouth! but Squeaky is worse! Ducks are so predictable! OOOOH LOOK AT ME QUACK QUACK QUACK HEY LOOK! AN INJURED ONE OF MY KIND I'LL PICK AT IT! eventually it dies and they eat their kind!
rant.gif

Ducks:
somad.gif

See what I mean?!!!! Chickens can't stand the reality that ducks are WAAAAAAAAAAY better than them! The reason there are so few ducks is because ducks are rare and special! Vary in personality?! Hah! Oh yes... One says "I'm want corn!" another says "I want oats!" another says "I want mealworms!" another says "I want flies". Then a dog walks by and they all start screaming and running around all
D.gif
D.gif
D.gif
. VERY good survival instincts! Ducks get in the water where predators won't go! It's the humans fault if there isn't water! Oh, and Some ducks fly! All chickens do is hop around! Yes, GREAT survival instincts! Wild jungle fowl? Whatever! Any wild jungle fowl would've gotten eaten by a leopard while the mallard flew off! Don't you know mallards fly? Goes to show how smart chickens are! Well Squeaky is old, that's why she dosen't lay. Any chicken her age would've given up laying years ago! (No offense Squeaky! You look young.) They aren't as loud as you! You think we're predictable? HAH! A chickens day;
GET UP
EAT
MAYBE LAY AN EGG
EAT
CLUCK
CLUCK
CLUCK
EAT
SLEEP
BoOOOOOOoring!
A Duck's day;
GET UP
LAY AN EGG (EXCEPT FOR BOYS)
EAT
SWIM
CLEAN FEATHERS
TALK TO FRIENDS
SWIM
SLEEP
Not including the times will do unique things!
Ducks don't eat each other!!! Ask Catherine! She had chickens that were all bare back because they'd chase each other down, to pull out the others feathers to eat! Ducks only do that for mating! Chickens BETTER?????
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif

Miel calm down....

Last edited:
Encore! Go Miel! Well put! Keep it up! M-I-E-L Miel! Yippee!
woot.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif

thumbsup.gif
We can win this!!!!
D.gif
D.gif
D.gif
tongue2.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom