• Total voters

alexa009

Crossing the Road
6 Years
Apr 6, 2017
Texas
My Coop
My Coop
This is a thread for any breed of ducks!! You can ask questions, chat, and say whatever you want about ducks!!
Ducks-MallardDelta1.jpg

Oh! I see! That's cool! Ducks are really fun :) if I had to choose between ducks and chickens, I'd have to go with ducks. Although I love my chickens, they are crazy lol. And I love how ducks are a little family, and actually care about one another. Chickens could care less if one of thier flock mates dies or disappears. Ducks go into mourning for their lost buddy. It is really cool.

Well, what is your favorite breed of duck? I really like muscovies, Welsh haliquins, pekins, and anconas.

that's a very limited poll you have there, (no Swedish ducks :(, but there the only ducks i have so far)

but on topic that is a tough question Pekin duck is really awesome to eat, and there good layers. but at the same time i love to hunt mallard ducks and eat them as well. lol

Oh! I see! That's cool! Ducks are really fun :) if I had to choose between ducks and chickens, I'd have to go with ducks. Although I love my chickens, they are crazy lol. And I love how ducks are a little family, and actually care about one another. Chickens could care less if one of thier flock mates dies or disappears. Ducks go into mourning for their lost buddy. It is really cool.

Well, what is your favorite breed of duck? I really like muscovies, Welsh haliquins, pekins, and anconas.
I like call ducks and pekins!!

Hello. I have 3 Pekin ducks that we got this past spring and summer. I have 2 males and 1 female and I went outside this morning to change their water and there was 2 eggs in their pen. These are the first ducks that I have ever owned so I’m not sure what I should do about the eggs or how many she will lay.?? Don’t know if I should just go out there and once I see the eggs just grab them and refrigerate them to cook before we have babies and if I need to clean the outside of the eggs before cooking? How long will they last refrigerated? I’m new to all this so any tips and advice/ help is much appreciated!!!

Back
Top Bottom