The Duck Thread

Thx for asking, they are good. Lily's foot is all better. This is JoJo's first winter, he seems a Lil confused about all the changes in temperature and daylight, etc. We are trying to find a bigger house for us all and our ever expanding family! Lol
You're welcome. I am glad her foot is better. You did it!! Any prospects for you guys? I hope you get it soon. Other than you having your new baby, Lily and JoJo could too.

You're welcome. I am glad her foot is better. You did it!! Any prospects for you guys? I hope you get it soon. Other than you having your new baby, Lily and JoJo could too.

I think I'm getting twins well not technically. Lil chris is due Feb 16 and we might be getting Chris's son who is 22 but he's not the best kid so its a hard decision too make. When we move I hope JoJo n lily have kids. Lily sits on her nest for a few days then gives up so who knows!

I think I'm getting twins well not technically. Lil chris is due Feb 16 and we might be getting Chris's son who is 22 but he's not the best kid so its a hard decision too make. When we move I hope JoJo n lily have kids. Lily sits on her nest for a few days then gives up so who knows!
Wow, your plate is very full but from what I've read from you you've done a great job. So you are having a lil boy. How exciting!! is Ryleigh just so excited? I hope things go well with Chris's son. Can he help you guys out?

Silly Lily for leaving her nest. I have heard of girl ducks doing that all the time. I think it's why so many people have chickens sit on their eggs. but as she matures, maybe she will sit on them longer. it would be cool if you had some little webbies.

Wow, your plate is very full but from what I've read from you you've done a great job.  So you are having a lil boy.  How exciting!!  is Ryleigh just so excited?  I hope things go well with Chris's son.  Can he help you guys out?  

Silly Lily for leaving her nest.  I have heard of girl ducks doing that all the time.  I think it's why so many people have chickens sit on their eggs.  but as she matures, maybe she will sit on them longer.  it would be cool if you had some little webbies.

I would luv lily and JoJo to have them, they'd be so cute. Ryleigh is happy yet lately she's been informing everyone she's the baby so I'm hoping she isn't extremely jealous. As for Chris's son, he's on drugs, right now he's in jail, his court hearing is Nov 10 so we aren't sure what to do. He said his gf is pregnant which I don't know if I believe. We wanna help but he needs to help himself. If he would steal off us, chris would kill him. We don't want that around our babies. I'm so lost, I dunno what to do. See, chris is 45, I'm 31. So this is a lot to swallow. I shouldn't have posted this on here, lol, but **** Julie if you have any advice, I'm all ears!

I would luv lily and JoJo to have them, they'd be so cute. Ryleigh is happy yet lately she's been informing everyone she's the baby so I'm hoping she isn't extremely jealous. As for Chris's son, he's on drugs, right now he's in jail, his court hearing is Nov 10 so we aren't sure what to do. He said his gf is pregnant which I don't know if I believe. We wanna help but he needs to help himself. If he would steal off us, chris would kill him. We don't want that around our babies. I'm so lost, I dunno what to do. See, chris is 45, I'm 31. So this is a lot to swallow. I shouldn't have posted this on here, lol, but **** Julie if you have any advice, I'm all ears!
hugs.gif

:hugs I'm dealing with something similar with my brother. He has to help himself and there is really nothing you can do unless he wants to change.

duckies1230, it is none of my business, but the only thing, and most loving thing, that you can do is give him the information he needs (recovery programs, therapy, etc) and then turn and walk away. Anything else will only enable him to continue on his current path. It will probably be the most difficult thing you will ever do. And, he may never make it to recovery but that is a decision that only he can make.

Back
Top Bottom