The Duck Thread

@Julie Bird your little duckie child is growing like a weed!! :gig

Io isn't so little anymore...

OH my word!!! Look at her. She is growing. I can't believe it. She is so so cute. I WANNA KISS HER. And her buddies, too. Are they soft? What makes them so cute? I don't get it. I can only imagine the sweet sounds that come out of their beaks. Thank you for the treat and tag, RavynFallen.

OH my word!!! Look at her. She is growing. I can't believe it. She is so so cute. I WANNA KISS HER. And her buddies, too. Are they soft? What makes them so cute? I don't get it. I can only imagine the sweet sounds that come out of their beaks. Thank you for the treat and tag, RavynFallen.

Very soft, but Io is getting prickly already with feathers coming in... and itchy, lol... always happy to tag you, love how you enjoy the littles... we got more babies too...

And check out the adorable webbys on this one!

@Julie Bird your little duckie child is growing like a weed!!
gig.gif

Io isn't so little anymore...

She's precious!

Very soft, but Io is getting prickly already with feathers coming in... and itchy, lol... always happy to tag you, love how you enjoy the littles... we got more babies too...

OMG, they are soooo cute! I love the toes on this one.

Two of my Pekins have some kind of feather problem. They are like spinny/toothpicks at the end. I hope these pictures show what I'm trying to describe. What is this?

Hi everyone! I haven't posted in awhile and I hope this is the right thread for this, but I have a duck question! I have a 2 year old female Muscovy, she spends time with humans and even a dog every day but I think she is loning for duck friends. Does anyone have any experience with this? I'm not sure do I get babies, or adults? She's been the only duck for 2 years and she's slightly on the aggressive side so I'm partly concerned about her being mean and not wanting anything to do with them but at the same time I think being around other ducks might help her. Any similar experiences or advice would be appreciated!

HOOOOPOOOOOOOSE!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. TOOTSIE ROLL!!!! Cute and adorable and love and kiss and hold and cuddle. Webs webs tiny duck type feet paddles. Holding my breath. I cannot handle it. How do you manage. Look at the bitty feets on your hand. Webs, if you will. New babies and they are teensy. Why?????

Io is getting her big gurl feathers in. She is turning into a bird. Wait. She is a birb.
hugs.gif

Hi everyone! I haven't posted in awhile and I hope this is the right thread for this, but I have a duck question! I have a 2 year old female Muscovy, she spends time with humans and even a dog every day but I think she is loning for duck friends. Does anyone have any experience with this? I'm not sure do I get babies, or adults? She's been the only duck for 2 years and she's slightly on the aggressive side so I'm partly concerned about her being mean and not wanting anything to do with them but at the same time I think being around other ducks might help her. Any similar experiences or advice would be appreciated!

Wow, she is so cute. I love her webs on the iron thing she's standing on. Try and get ahold of @Miss Lydia for some help on this. She knows her stuff.

Back
Top Bottom