The Duck Thread

Makes me want to do it. HUM, I don't have a water proof camera MAN, I wish that is soooo AWESOME. Tells a lot about what goes on. NOW we need a pic of them with there heads in the water. Lets see what they do then. LOL can't stop at the feet...

I don't know, it could. Those bathtubs... they are crocodile sanctuaries! They just blend right it!
1f602.png
1f602.png
lol. Well those albino ones could clime up the drain and blend right in. lol.

Makes me want to do it.  HUM, I don't have a water proof camera MAN, I wish that is soooo AWESOME.  Tells a lot about what goes on.  NOW we need a pic of them with there heads in the water.  Lets see what they do then. LOL  can't stop at the feet...

I used my iPhone with a LifeProof case. I wanted to catch them when they torpedoed under the water, but of course they stopped doing that as soon as I submerged my phone. Maybe next time ;] Here they are falling asleep in my lap, with a warm heating blanket underneath them.

I used my iPhone with a LifeProof case. I wanted to catch them when they torpedoed under the water, but of course they stopped doing that as soon as I submerged my phone. Maybe next time ;] Here they are falling asleep in my lap, with a warm heating blanket underneath them.

Their adorable.

I have a life proof case I'm going to try it ( life proof case tip: do not set phone on hot stove element... Duh and lol)

Makes me want to do it. HUM, I don't have a water proof camera MAN, I wish that is soooo AWESOME. Tells a lot about what goes on. NOW we need a pic of them with there heads in the water. Lets see what they do then. LOL can't stop at the feet...

Right?? Haha oh Potato, I hope you can get a shot of them doin' the torpedo! :p

I love the snaps of them all snuggled together. Like a little pillow of fluff, bills and adorableness.

How sweet, camera pic time for me.... I didn't think of my case being water proof like that, OMG I'm soooo excited now....

Back
Top Bottom