The Duck Thread

I have a Muscovy drake that was rejected by his mama he will be 2 yrs old in June, we kept him inside with us and our 4 dogs till he was 3 months old, he did go out during the day with supervision to be around the rest of the flock, but he loves to be cuddled, picked up and come in through the doggie door to visit us. He has 3 ducks for his litlle group but still likes to spend time with us his first family.
smile.png

Sorry i get carried away when showing off my boy. look closely at 2nd pic from top you'll see Opie laying in the dog bed behind our dog.
love.gif
He's such a sweetie. Same drake in each pic.

Last edited:
I have a Muscovy drake that was rejected by his mama he will be 2 yrs old in June, we kept him inside with us and our 4 dogs till he was 3 months old, he did go out during the day with supervision to be around the rest of the flock, but he loves to be cuddled, picked up and come in through the doggie door to visit us. He has 3 ducks for his litlle group but still likes to spend time with us his first family.
smile.png
Sorry i get carried away when showing off my boy. look closely at 2nd pic from top you'll see Opie laying in the dog bed behind our dog.
love.gif
How cute! He looks so sweet!

smile.png

love.gif
love Opie

He is sweet but did go through the terrible 2's so to speak when the hormones began oh my goodness was he a handful took some time for him to realize i was not going to be part of his harem. I love your duck too she looks very sweet. It's amazing how attached we can get isn't it.
big_smile.png

He is sweet but did go through the terrible 2's so to speak when the hormones began oh my goodness was he a handful took some time for him to realize i was not going to be part of his harem. I love your duck too she looks very sweet. It's amazing how attached we can get isn't it.
big_smile.png
I know! I've had many pets and besides Soleil the only other pet that was this cuddly and sweet was a rat! The sweetest rat haha

Back
Top Bottom