The Duck Thread

love Opie
Thanks stony he is very special. how is Patrick doing having so many girls to take care of now? Some of my Scovies have already started laying for this year, i think the warm weather back in Dec. early Jan got everyone confused. it's early for duck eggs. for me anyway.

Thanks stony he is very special. how is Patrick doing having so many girls to take care of now? Some of my Scovies have already started laying for this year, i think the warm weather back in Dec. early Jan got everyone confused. it's early for duck eggs. for me anyway.
Patrick and his 2 boys seem pretty content with 9 girls
wink.png
. I am getting sparatic eggs from the ducks, but not consistent yet. I'm patiently waiting. At least for the Pekins to pick up consistent. The Runners can wait a little. I'm afraid they will all want to go broody within a month of them starting to lay
hmm.png
...... so I can wait a little longer on them to start up.

Patrick and his 2 boys seem pretty content with 9 girls
wink.png
. I am getting sparatic eggs from the ducks, but not consistent yet. I'm patiently waiting. At least for the Pekins to pick up consistent. The Runners can wait a little. I'm afraid they will all want to go broody within a month of them starting to lay
hmm.png
...... so I can wait a little longer on them to start up.
I guess so, I hope you have your brooders ready for them girls. sounds like your going to need them. or will they sit together in one place? My girls like to have their privacy when they are sitting.

I guess so, I hope you have your brooders ready for them girls. sounds like your going to need them. or will they sit together in one place? My girls like to have their privacy when they are sitting.
I have the old Runner coop I can use for a brooder. I seriously hope they take turns
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom