The Duck Thread

AAAWWWWWWWW, They are sooo cute!!!!
love.gif

Well got two more ducklings...we got khakis we think...they are only 4 days older than our mallards and are huge in comparison. well we let them all swim in the bath tub tonight...poor babies haven't ever been in water i don't think,they didn't know how to swim. they watched the mallard and would kick their feet real fast and would either move slowly backwards or not move at all...but they were dunking their heads. so that's a start. they are so afraid but that's how our mallards were at first too, now they don't run away to get picked up. here are some pictures. enjoy!

Kada, Stop it your making want to have ducklings....
love.gif
. Your ducklings are the cutest and though shots are just the best ( the ones that you like ). I have saved them as my desktop back ground. Hope you don't mind.lol.

In regards to Runners Laying I have not much Idea, as mine are still yet to lay. But I have heard generally domestic ducks lay around 21 - 26 weeks of age. So don't worry about your ducks just yet.

Kada, Stop it your making want to have ducklings.... :love . Your ducklings are the cutest and though shots are just the best ( the ones that you like ). I have saved them as my desktop back ground. Hope you don't mind.lol.

In regards to Runners Laying I have not much Idea, as mine are still yet to lay. But I have heard generally domestic ducks lay around 21 - 26 weeks of age. So don't worry about your ducks just yet.

Haha no I don't mind :) I can't stop taking pictures!! They are growing too fast and don't want to miss a thing :)) and thank you, I think they are cute too !!

well they outgrew the 50 gallon plastin bin I had them in..So I used the dogs X-Pen and covered it with chicken wire and lined bottom with tarp, used the usual pine shaving for the bottom :) they LOVE it! they have room to run around now!

Back
Top Bottom