The Duck Thread

I need some help please I have a duckling that was born with some help yesterday at 8:30 am. It is so weak, sleeps, will not drink or eat not really walking around! This is the only one that hatched and I have posted asking for help on so many treads!! I am giving it Nutri - drench and electrolytes with a dropper! Is there anything more I can do??
Oh, poor little sweetie. Try and get ahold of Amiga or Miss Lydia, to name a few. they have incredible experience with ducks. Best of luck getting help for your blessed baby.

My little duckling did not make it and died in my hands
1f622.png
1f62b.png
1f622.png
Oh, so sad. I just saw this after I posted about who to contact. I really am sincerely sorry.

I need some help please I have a duckling that was born with some help yesterday at 8:30 am. It is so weak, sleeps, will not drink or eat not really walking around! This is the only one that hatched and I have posted asking for help on so many treads!! I am giving it Nutri - drench and electrolytes with a dropper! Is there anything more I can do??
I am truly sorry.
hit.gif
The BYC community are thousands of shoulders to lean on- we will help you through this
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom