The Duck Thread

LOL...let's do some duck math.  First, all travelers need 7 days worth, just in case the journey takes longer than expected.

1 human, 13 ducks, 4 geese, 4 dogs, 4 rabbits & 40 or so ducklings

full grown critters consume .75 pounds per day so 26 x 7 x .75 is 136.50 pounds plus 1 ounce per day per duckling 17.5 pounds

Let's order 180 pounds to call it safe.

Wahahaha! Now that, that's duck math!

Wahahaha! Now that, that's duck math!

highfive.gif

Oh, I think this is the best picture so far!  :love

I had to be really sneaky to get it lol every time I walk in there to get a picture or just check on them they jump up and quack at me non stop lol they are getting much more courageous too! One of them walked right up to me and started nibbling on my finger lol they have never done that before!

I had to be really sneaky to get it lol every time I walk in there to get a picture or just check on them they jump up and quack at me non stop lol they are getting much more courageous too! One of them walked right up to me and started nibbling on my finger lol they have never done that before!
I am so glad they are doing well and they look really happy and healthy. I know when I was brooding my 16 Cayugas they would attack my hand and arm when I reached in to feed and water them. There is nothing like a duckling nibbling on you. I don't know if it a sign of affection or not but I chose to interpret it as that.

I am so glad they are doing well and they look really happy and healthy. I know when I was brooding my 16 Cayugas they would attack my hand and arm when I reached in to feed and water them. There is nothing like a duckling nibbling on you. I don't know if it a sign of affection or not but I chose to interpret it as that.

I think it is a sign of affection, they do it to each other and I've had them "bite" my finger pretty hard when they were demanding water lol so I think when they nibble it's like "hey I like you human!" Lol

I'm not sure if anyone has seen the thread,,, weird wild duckling.... It's a touching story.

I just read the whole thing. I really hope Trouble is doing ok! It's amazing how the little ducks always find a way to make a little place in your heart! If I'm not careful I'm gonna wind up getting more ducks cuz they are just too cute! Lol

Back
Top Bottom