The Duck Thread

LOL! I know don't take very good pics. I just put the one I helped out in with the first one. He pecking her should I take her out or is that what little ducks do to each other. I have four other eggs still in the incubator I can see where they r trying to peck thru but r not there yet.

LOL! I know don't take very good pics. I just put the one I helped out in with the first one. He pecking her should I take her out or is that what little ducks do to each other. I have four other eggs still in the incubator I can see where they r trying to peck thru but r not there yet.
Do you have a clear shoe box[the plastic kind} you can put the newest one inside it on something soft just to give it time to recover and get some strength then try it back in with the oldest one. Putt this tiny brooder inside the brooder so the lil one can stay warm. Hopefully by in the morning it will be ready to be with it's sib.

Last edited:
Do you have a clear shoe box[the plastic kind} you can put the newest one inside it on something soft just to give it time to recover and get some strength then try it back in with the oldest one. Putt this tiny brooder inside the brooder so the lil one can stay warm. Hopefully by in the morning it will be ready to be with it's sib.

Great idea! Tupperware works well

Thanks I just checked on them they r all cuddled up

Back
Top Bottom