The Duck Thread

Neither box came in or is coming today
1f614.png

They tried finding them. What are the odds of two boxes not showing up? The one with heatpack has ducklings/Chicks and theres like 18 or 20 in it. I talked to ideal heat pads last for 60 hours so 4 am tomorrow and I might have them by 7 if they come on first truck but they haven't even gotten to Pittsburgh yet. The other one I was able to pay for express so it should have gotten here today they don't know where it is and theres only 6 chicks in it so odds are not looking good with a snow storm coming. Nice weather all week till now. I give up I think. I'll be at post office at 630 am tomorrow waiting.

They tried finding them. What are the odds of two boxes not showing up? The one with heatpack has ducklings/Chicks and theres like 18 or 20 in it. I talked to ideal heat pads last for 60 hours so 4 am tomorrow and I might have them by 7 if they come on first truck but they haven't even gotten to Pittsburgh yet. The other one I was able to pay for express so it should have gotten here today they don't know where it is and theres only 6 chicks in it so odds are not looking good with a snow storm coming. Nice weather all week till now. I give up I think. I'll be at post office at 630 am tomorrow waiting.

:hugs

So sorry this has happened! Holding hope high!

Back
Top Bottom