~The Fairy Wars ~ RP accepting

(Sorry I was going to post new characters but it turns out I won't have time to play with new ones. I edited this post to get rid of the entry forms I submitted.)

Last edited:
Serena was trying to decide which tribe to sneak into, spear was her choice.

~~

Fiona looked around, being a loner is making her lonely

~~

Willow looked around the spear tribe for spies.

Pruina stood outside her house with her hands clasped in front of her, a distanced look in her eyes. A powdered snow fell from the sky, clinging in her hair, covering the light footprints in the already white blue and light grey landscape.
((Ice Tribe))
------------
Spearwing, or better known as "Elder", sat in his study flipping through a shimmering red book with golden trim, his eyebrows furrowed.
((Spear Tribe, feel free to have someone walk in looking for a magical item, or advice.))
-----------
Ohkam sat on a branch next to her small one-room home, surveying the forest and watching the smoke stream from her house's chimney.
((Night Tribe))
((*is continuously forever alone*))

Pruina stood outside her house with her hands clasped in front of her, a distanced look in her eyes. A powdered snow fell from the sky, clinging in her hair, covering the light footprints in the already white blue and light grey landscape.
((Ice Tribe))
------------
Spearwing, or better known as "Elder", sat in his study flipping through a shimmering red book with golden trim, his eyebrows furrowed.
((Spear Tribe, feel free to have someone walk in looking for a magical item, or advice.))
-----------
Ohkam sat on a branch next to her small one-room home, surveying the forest and watching the smoke stream from her house's chimney.
((Night Tribe))

Rose walked into Spearwing's study and stood next to him.
"I'm sorry to interrupt your work, Elder," Rose said. "But I need to to ask you about the prophecy of the sixth moon of spring."

"The prophecy says on the sixth moon of the three hundredth spring a fairy with unique power will stop a great enemy," Rose said. "Is this the very spring it speaks of?"
Elder furrowed his eyebrows in thought, then stood up. "Forgive me, my memory is growing less sharp by the day." He walked over to a wall and pulled out a roll of paper and slid it out on the table looking at it. "I think... Perhaps it is..." He said muttering to himself, then nodding and looking up. "Yes, I believe you are correct."

Rose sighed. "That's what I was afraid of," Rose said to herself. "Do you have anything that could possibly help find the fairy?"

Quote:
Odysseus, perched in a tall evergreen, looked down at several fairies and creatures from the Wind Tribe. They were eagerly planning something, of that he was sure, but what? An attack? A celebration? He couldn't tell from where he was. He rolled his eyes, frustrated, and moved on to another part of the tribe. He knew that something out of the ordinary was happening, but unless he fancied being caught, he was unable to find out what.

Liessa sat inside her tent, contemplating what another of her spies had just told her. According to this information, the reclusive Night Tribe was growing bold in their sole possession of the Deep Forest. She couldn't keep the tribe in the desert much longer without risking permanent loss of their more fertile forest territory. Besides, supplies were growing scarce. Rubbing her temples, Liessa gave the order to a young messenger.

"Tell the people to prepare to move back to the Deep Forest. Make sure that they pack tools and weapons, we will be vulnerable to attack as soon as we leave the desert."

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom