The feed store is selling babies....Oh no

The weird thing is that they all got along just fine till suddenly, my alpha male, Dodger, bodyslammed my smallest RIR, Rosemary, right in front of me on the driveway. At first, I thought it was a jealousy thing since I had just put her down from holding and petting her. She was a bit of a bully toward all the newbies in the flock, but they had lived in harmony for months. After that, it was downhill. Even after the war started, other hens would occasionally peck at the guineas without retaliation from them; it was only the RIRs. I miss them so much that I know one day I'll try again. And it may never happen to you, but I didn't want you to be blindsided by it if it did.

Ha! maybe they don't like the red color like a bull. Silly guineas. I sure do appreciate your wisdom. I have golden comets so if its a color thing they might not get along. And of course those are my favorite girls and I would not be happy if they were getting picked on.

I looked at all our dollar stores and wal-mart here and you are right. No powder puffs. Weird I know my MIL just thru one out when she moved about a month ago.
Who Knew?

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom