The Flaming Fire Cult~~*RP*~~ NEED CHARACTERS!!!

Bria walked towards the woods, making sure her hood was pulled over her face. Once she past into the shadows of the forest she walked for a little bit and then turned to meet what had called her attention in the first place. The man, just as she had suspected, was here. He was leaning up against the tree next to her and staring at her. "How did you know my name?" she asked. She realized, that he better be a warlock or else she would have to kill him. He had witnessed there meeting place. He replied, "I have some, skills, as you could call it." She cocked her head and said, "Are we... the same?" And he nodded his head. She felt rather relieved. She didn't want to kill anyone. She said, "Well, as you know my name, why don't I know yours?" He smiled and said quietly, "Carter. My name is Carter."

Last edited:
Name: Carter
Witch or Warlock: Warlock
Powers: Mind reading. Can make people do things and kill them by looking at them.
Job #1: Detective/FBI type stuff.
Job #2: Teacher
House:
Personality: Very mysterious. Not much else can be said.
Other: Has a peculiar interest in Bria.
Picture:
User: Toro

Bria smiled and looked over her shoulder at Rosalie sitting by the fire. She was looking in her direction anxiously. Carter peeked around the tree and saw Rosalie as well. Bria asked, "So you can read minds?" He nodded. She said, "Ok what am I thinking?" She closed her eyes and scrunched up her beautiful face. She was thinking about her powers, and in a few seconds she heard Carter say, "You can shapeshift. An interesting talent. You should show me sometime." She opened one eye and jumped a little bit when she noticed that no one was there. Ok so maybe he can turn invisible too... she thought. She shrugged it off and walked back to the fire casually. She asked Rosalie, "Do you know anyone named Carter?"

Back
Top Bottom