The Foods You Hate The Most

Chili, chili powder
Hot peppers
Vegetable Soup
Overcooked vegetables
Miracle Whip
Cooked tomatoes
Liver (it's a filter for blood!)

But I LOVE brussels sprouts and fresh asparagus, especially with butter, cheese and breadcrumbs, nuked until just barely done!

Hi! Raw fish, in any shape, form or fashion. I see no reason for it since we discovered *FIRE*.
smile.png

Lisa

Brussel Sprouts
Liver (and the tongue, heart, etc.
sickbyc.gif
)
Asparagus
Olives
Artichoke Hearts
Blue Cheese
Okra

And most highly processed foods, such as...
Store Milk (our own raw grass-fed Jersey milk is so much better
smile.png
)
Miracle Whip
Pickles
Most Cereals
Most Canned Vegetables
"American" Cheese
roll.png

Frozen Pizzas
Hotdogs
Store Breads
Store Cakes, especially the Frosting
sickbyc.gif

Store Eggs
Margarine and all the other kinds of "Butter" made from plastic
sickbyc.gif

Artificial Sweeteners
And many more that don't come to mind at the moment...

I'm not THAT picky! In list #2 I like all of our homemade/grown versions, except for hotdogs, haven't made those yet, and aren't planning to...
sickbyc.gif
And we use "Evaporated Cane Juice" in place of sugar. More healthy for you, and actually tastier than sugar!

Stuffed Bell Peppers. GAWD they are GROSS!!! I can smell them cooking outside the house when my mom makes 'em.

Bell peppers in general are just yucky to me, they seem to permeate anything they get close to. I wont go near anything that has them in it either.
idunno.gif
Its darn near a food phobia for me. Thats about it for me, I love most everything else, from apples to sashimi (raw fish)

Tongue
My mother liked to cook it and make tongue sandwiches the next day. Yuck

Canned peas and corn

I am sure that there are more.

Everybody hates my favorites. I especially note sauerkraut, bananas, liver and onions, Miracle Whip, and venison sausage, some of my favorites. Especially Miracle Whip. Rarely a day goes by when I don't have a bologna and cheese sandwich with Miracle Whip. I also like it in egg salad, tuna salad, pasta salads, deviled eggs, etc.

There isn't too much that I don't eat, but I really don't care for carrots. I never eat raw carrots and can only eat them in small quantities when prepared as part of a cooked dish.

Guts .... I will not eat guts:
liver
heart
gizzards
cow brains (my aunt love em)
tongue (she likes tongue, too!)
ETC ....

Things from the water:
ALL fish
lobster
crab
ETC ....