~The Forests of Avalon, A Dragon Roleplay~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amatis led them into the main hut and looked at something on the wall, mumbling something under her breath. "Alright, follow me." She led them back outside towards a smaller hut that appeared to be empty. "This ones yours"

"Thanks!" Left exclaimed, his eyes lit up with a warm smile, "It looks nice."

Amatis shrugged, then chuckled "Its the same as the other ones."
"We're still grateful," Left grinned, Right nodding in agreement. Their standards were comparatively low, because even the huts here were better than the twig, mud, and sand dens in their hometown.

Last edited:
"We're still grateful," Left grinned, Right nodding in agreement. Their standards were comparatively low, because even the huts here were better than the twig, mud, and sand dens in their hometown.

"If you want, I can take you on a tour of the forest after dark." Amatis offered "Its quite beautiful once the sun goes down."

(can Amatis have a 'word' with dusky now
tongue.png
?)

(can Amatis have a 'word' with dusky now
tongue.png
?)

(Sure)

Amatis turned around as she heard wings behind her, Gabriel had just returned. "Take Left and Right on a tour of the forest if they want." She told him "I have something to take care of." She lifted into the air and headed towards Dusky "Come, now." She said as she flew past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom