~The Forests of Avalon, A Dragon Roleplay~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Kat didn't seem to take a hint at Right's obvious discomfort "But a leaf doesn't have eyes!" She protested "The rock has eyes."

"It does not!" Kit protested.

"Kit, Kat" Gabriel said sternly, deciding not to annoy Right even further "Look around, what can you see."

Both young dragonesses looked down towards the ground, stopping the chattering for a rare second. "I see a rock..." Kat said mischieviously.

Gabriel shot her a look and she closed her mouth. "I see a dragon." Kit said, noticing the dragon shifting to a lower branch.

"What? Where?" Gabriel asked, startled, following Kit's gaze to the stranger in the trees.
The dragon's pupils contracted to slits when he was spotted, and he hoped that she hadn't caught him eavesdropping out of his curiosity. Brushing back his crest slightly, he quickly and smoothly regained his cool composure and a boyish half-grin played upon his mouth. "Here," he answered Gabriel with a chuckle, his intense blue gaze seemingly staring right through him. "Don't mind me, I was only resting. But if you don't mind my asking, where are you all from?"

Quote:

The dragon's pupils contracted to slits when he was spotted, and he hoped that she hadn't caught him eavesdropping out of his curiosity. Brushing back his crest slightly, he quickly and smoothly regained his cool composure and a boyish half-grin played upon his mouth. "Here," he answered Gabriel with a chuckle, his intense blue gaze seemingly staring right through him. "Don't mind me, I was only resting. But if you don't mind my asking, where are you all from?"
"Pelendava." He replied, his voice cool and guarded as he decended to hover above the trees, which wasn't an easy feat for someone his size. Kit and Kat wavered in the breeze, their curiousity making the quiet for a change as Gabriel asked "You?"

Amatis's snowy white figure stood out in the darkness, while the other warrior's darker color blended into the night as they flew over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom