~The Forests of Avalon, A Dragon Roleplay~

Status
Not open for further replies.
((aw, i wish i had known i didnt have to be accepted!!!))

Azure flew quickly. She wanted to get there soon. SHe had been flying for so long. Finally, the city of Pelendava came into view!

Raven nodded, slowing her breath and darted to the left and to the right, then jumping into the air and twirling down quickly and zipping to the right taking a blow(Maggie's) to her right side with sheathed claws.
But Maggie had anticipated the move. While Raven was slashing at her side she hooked her claw around her hindlegs which were supporting her now and pulled them from under her. Without having a foothold, Raven had nothing ro stand on anymore and suddenly found herself falling.

((aw, i wish i had known i didnt have to be accepted!!!))

Azure flew quickly. She wanted to get there soon. SHe had been flying for so long. Finally, the city of Pelendava came into view!
(Its not in the rules)

Early in the morning the city was very quiet. Only the odd dragon was outside in the wet, dewy grass.

The dragon blinked down at her, surprised to see someone randomly come up to him. He was large and bulky but not muscular like a warrior. He had a funny smell to him and his scales looked dull and poorly maintained, like he didn't care what he looked like. His teeth were yellow and stained and his breath stank. "What?"

"I was just saying hi. im new here" Azure said. she wondered about this dragon, he was not exactly clean, but she didnt want to be rude. "My name is Azy. WHat is your name?"

Azy sighed, realizing he did not want to be spoken to. "Fine" she muttered. She started to look for anyone else to talk to, as she took flight again.

Azy sighed. She went and caught a decent sized rabbit, though she was not very hungry. She ate it anyway ad took flight. She kept searching for anyone. She flew down to the market to see if there was anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom