The Fricken Chicken story!

Look what I added to my silkie group! My close friend of mine hatched 5 showgirl this year from her flock. She loves me enough to give me this little doll!
20210616_185046.jpg

So Bilbo.... I know yins didn't forget about my micro pooch! His little bum butt, has been attacking bugs. Flies, moths, butterflies, honey bee....... well the honey bee gave him a run for his money, last night. Stung him right in the pad. His whole foot started to swell immediately. He was screaming in pain, biting me like I freaking stung him..🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Thank God, I keep benadryl handy! I am personally deathly allergic to bees. So ran cold water over it. Dosed him out some benadryl and kept a close eye on him. Damn ditz dog. Maybe he won't chase bee any more lol
20210608_152904.jpg
20210616_175059.jpg
20210616_175240.jpg

So Bilbo.... I know yins didn't forget about my micro pooch! His little bum butt, has been attacking bugs. Flies, moths, butterflies, honey bee....... well the honey bee gave him a run for his money, last night. Stung him right in the pad. His whole foot started to swell immediately. He was screaming in pain, biting me like I freaking stung him..🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Thank God, I keep benadryl handy! I am personally deathly allergic to bees. So ran cold water over it. Dosed him out some benadryl and kept a close eye on him. Damn ditz dog. Maybe he won't chase bee any more lolView attachment 2722110View attachment 2722111View attachment 2722112
Silly boy. That's quite swollen. I sure hope he did learn his lesson.

Back
Top Bottom