The Fricken Chicken story!

Pics
My youngin, all had themselves up on the roost last night with the big birds. 2nd night in the main coop and they are rocking it!
20200918_181711.jpg
20200918_181742.jpg
20200918_181904.jpg

I think my favorite from my group of 10, is my light blue polish. I love the random dark blue feathers on her too! I just love the California Whites. Their chest has this brown coloring to them? I just thought they was "dirty birds" lol 😆
20200919_093515.jpg
20200919_093524.jpg
20200919_093408.jpg

The little gal on the left is my white EE chick. I dont think she is going to get very big. But I love her grey head!
20200919_093405.jpg
20200919_093355.jpg

Nomi's favorite spot, peering into the brooder. I just love my little Nelly look a like. She is just a little sweetheart.
20200919_082720.jpg

They have actually been hanging out in the big coop and run during the day, while they are free ranging. So maybe they've been curious lol 😆 Well, now they really know what it's all about! I may just leave them all in the run for the day. Long as everyone is content. But I swear they stare at the back door waiting for someone to come out lol I can't look out the door, without them seeing me and start pacing the fence. They really know how to sucker someone into letting them out! 🙃
Mine too. They can spot me at the coffee pot and start going crazy first thing in the morning. 😆

So I'm pretty pissed! The lady who took my boy took them to the auction.... I wish I could do something about it. I could blast her name and address on the internet. But I'm not that kind of person..... I feel like I did my chickens wrong... TBH I feel worse for that ladies kids. She had them with her, and had them lying too.. It's a shame someone would, condone their children (age 15 and maybe 14) to lying and basically theivery.... or what ever you want to call it. My children will not be taught that f***ery...... I'm sorry for the language. BUT I AM HURT......:he:mad:
Oh my gosh. What a terrible human. I'm so sorry this happened to you. I would certainly tell others with whom I came into contact. That's just plain rotten. I am very sorry this happened to you. :hugs

Back
Top Bottom