The Fricken Chicken story!

Baby goat alert....
I went out and found a little boy! His dad was the wrong buck.😆View attachment 2494879View attachment 2494880
My little Cochin turned 4 months yesterday!View attachment 2494881
Here's some better pics of the other babies. The pic were taken on my moms phone, not this old IPad.
How is the doe who was kidding, that you thought you would have to put down? I hope you didn't. I love your cochin!! 🥰🥰 and the new little boy! What a stunning looking little goat! They are all super cute!

Thanks so much. My wife is loving the baby goats!
Your welcom
How is the doe who was kidding, that you thought you would have to put down? I hope you didn't. I love your cochin!! 🥰🥰 and the new little boy! What a stunning looking little goat! They are all super cute!
Well my mom wanted me to try to pull it. We cut the head off, but the neck and shoulders were so huge that I could not find any legs.😕 She was a swallon back there, but she didn't seem to be in pain. She ran around the yard eating. We put her in a pen by her se.lf for the night, I went to check on her the next morning to give her some water.... She went on and passed through the night. So it wasn't a happy ending, but I'm glade she wasn't in pain. My mom didn't want to take her to the vet because they would have to do a csection and that's about $600, plus goats don't do good on Anastasia. We didn't know if there would be a good out come. She passed peacefully.
image.jpeg

Your welcom

Well my mom wanted me to try to pull it. We cut the head off, but the neck and shoulders were so huge that I could not find any legs.😕 She was a swallon back there, but she didn't seem to be in pain. She ran around the yard eating. We put her in a pen by her se.lf for the night, I went to check on her the next morning to give her some water.... She went on and passed through the night. So it wasn't a happy ending, but I'm glade she wasn't in pain. My mom didn't want to take her to the vet because they would have to do a csection and that's about $600, plus goats don't do good on Anastasia. We didn't know if there would be a good out come. She passed peacefully.View attachment 2495172
Awe, I'm sorry for your loss. Rest easy little goat momma. I was thinking about her yesterday. Sometimes things are out of our control. At least you have many other beautiful babies around! Baby goats are called kids, right?

Awe, I'm sorry for your loss. Rest easy little goat momma. I was thinking about her yesterday. Sometimes things are out of our control. At least you have many other beautiful babies around! Baby goats are called kids, right?
Yes baby goats are called kids. Thanks!
Little Zoomie and her gang (1 roo, 9 girls) is all in the new coop! I'm crossing my fingers, hoping Big momma (paint hen) is still setting and not somewhere else
oh that's good! Fingers crossed:fl

Back
Top Bottom