The Front Porch Swing

And I would dearly love to BUD stick'm.... hard. Cars you can replace, but your thoughts down on paper? You never really get the same flow or nuance that you did before....close...but not the same.

Was someone askng about the Internet service here? I went to go find the info and now I can't find the post to quote it!

I believe it is called Bonded DSL, and we get ours through Frontier.

It was me...thought it double posted deleted the post and it wiped out both. Hate using my phone to write post. But it is the only option here. I will have to check into that.

Last edited:
I was very stupid..... I have been driving my Grandmas car for errands for about a year now....

Did some errands today... signed papers to take a car off insurance because I sold it.... Went to a diesel truck place to price batteries.... Went to Pep boys to price batteries.... Went to Sushi for lunch.... When I came out Grandmas car was gone.... zip ... .nada....

No keys latched to may purse.... dont remember locking the car. Distracted about the stuff I still needed to do....

Grandma is surprisingly Ok with it..... Lost my manuscript and my walker.....
Police filed a report took my statement and info took grandmas info.... Mom came to the restaurant and picked me up. then Went through the whole thing again with grandmas insurance company.... Tripple A.

I am going to bed soon.

deb
How awful. :(

Good morning from MA! This morning I'm having Chai tea to warm myself up : ) I finally finished wallpapering our bathroom last week. Snow days do come in handy! I've had this paper since December and now it's done! God's blessings, to all of you.

well the flu has finally gone away. only took a month i catch up now.
Glad to see you are feeling better! Just take it easy so you don't relapse.

Good morning from MA! This morning I'm having Chai tea to warm myself up : ) I finally finished wallpapering our bathroom last week. Snow days do come in handy! I've had this paper since December and now it's done! God's blessings, to all of you.
frow.gif
Good Morning to you too!

Lisa :)

Back
Top Bottom