The Front Porch Swing

I love this dishwasher. The people we bought from may not have known much about painting and remodeling, but they picked out awesome appliances.  I have a Bosch dishwasher and stove. :) I did wash my dishes by hand last night and I always wash my pots and pans by had. 
I'm here and safe. :D  Was just checking in to let everyone know what was going off.  We have big storms, tornados and hail all around us. So far so good where I am.  

Glad to hear you are staying safe ! Those storms can be so ugly ! God Bless !

I have bigger than pea size, but smaller than marble size hail. Glad my car is in the garage. Hope my new roof doesn't get any damage!
Lots of thunder and lightning.

There is a super bad storm in Hunt county -just to the east of me. Big hail and tornados. Homes are damaged. :( Praying for them.

I am too...and I'm glad they are helping already. Sometimes things either work very well in the beginning then the effectiveness tapers off, or they are the right prescription but don't seem to work at all at first, so meds to help with those ups and downs may take some initial dosage adjustments to get it just right. As Kendra grows we are constantly fine tuning her seizure meds, and it was the same with my seizure meds too....as I gained or lost weight the effectiveness fluctuated. Guess what I'm saying is to tell her to hang in there if she suddenly notices that how she feels changes a little bit - that's normal and can be adjusted as she gets used to the medication. Shoot, hers may work well from day one and never change at all as far as that goes, so she's the best judge of that!
Yes, she said she takes one pill in the middle of the day and doesn't have to take another one for 2-3 days (supposed to be daily) and if she takes them at night (as directed) she wakes up and is so happy that nothing makes her angry and it frustrates her because deep inside she can hear the angry part of her screaming "NOOOO". I told her she needs to talk to her Dr. and explain what's going on so he can adjust. She tells me she's fine with this and likes it better that way. Give her a month or two - then she'll decide that she should call the Dr. and get it straightened out. Love her to death!

That Kendra is a trooper! All the stuff she has to go through! Amazing creatures, children.

Thank you for the prayers.

Okay, she's occupied....we can continue talking about her......
wink.png
lau.gif

I have bigger than pea size, but smaller than marble size hail.  Glad my car is in the garage. Hope my new roof doesn't get any damage! 

There is a super bad storm in Hunt county -just to the east of me. Big hail and tornados. Homes are damaged. :(  Praying for them.

Praying for them as well... May The Lord watch over and protect them with His Mighty Hand.

Hi checkin in.... any one made that Apple Pie moonshine yet.... HI new people...
frow.gif
dont read its depressing.... sigh.

its been a heck of a chronological year...

Last summer I had to put my beloved Rosie dog down she was 17 and failing. All my chickens were killed by coyotes because the well died and I had to let em out to get water.... long story that.... The goats made their own gates on their enclosure and have been thriving on eating what is out in the Chaparal I finally got a lead on some fencing that is goat proof and I can afford it. Things were looking up.

Today I was cleaning up my corner where my computer desk is.... I reached out to pick up a bit of paper from my computer chair and it flipped over Sending me into a water jug on the floor which exploded and water shot out and drenched my sons school books. for thos who dont know me I am close to 400 lbs and if I have to walk far I use a rolling walker. Now I can get up off the floor still thank god.... But it takes a moment to get coordinated and I have to turn over to get on my hands and knees. I was pondering that when the phone rang.

It was my neighbor Tom who caretakes my animals for me. He feeds the horse and goats and I feed his dogs cats and chickens Um er provide food for them. ITs a win win for us because I need to be here with Grandma. He called to tell me Coyotes got in with my goats and killed at least one.... He couldnt find the other two ... I only hope they ran far and high up in the rocks... He only found my dead one because of the Vultures.... and Crows... Then he told me he needed Catfood and chicken food.... He will bury my Goat tomorrow.

Sigh.... I got back up my cleaning spree way over now. All enthusiasm is gone.... I must deserve this.... I have become one of those people that drag negative energy around them. I only have my horse now... Of course I have my family.... I am grieving.... for failing my critters... and for not being able to be there for them.

deb

Sigh.... I got back up my cleaning spree way over now. All enthusiasm is gone.... I must deserve this.... I have become one of those people that drag negative energy around them. I only have my horse now... Of course I have my family.... I am grieving.... for failing my critters... and for not being able to be there for them.

deb
My heart breaks for you, lifting up prayers for you
hugs.gif
Not a single thread of me believes you "deserve" this.

Hi checkin in.... any one made that Apple Pie moonshine yet.... HI new people...
frow.gif
dont read its depressing.... sigh.

its been a heck of a chronological year...

Last summer I had to put my beloved Rosie dog down she was 17 and failing. All my chickens were killed by coyotes because the well died and I had to let em out to get water.... long story that.... The goats made their own gates on their enclosure and have been thriving on eating what is out in the Chaparal I finally got a lead on some fencing that is goat proof and I can afford it. Things were looking up.

Today I was cleaning up my corner where my computer desk is.... I reached out to pick up a bit of paper from my computer chair and it flipped over Sending me into a water jug on the floor which exploded and water shot out and drenched my sons school books. for thos who dont know me I am close to 400 lbs and if I have to walk far I use a rolling walker. Now I can get up off the floor still thank god.... But it takes a moment to get coordinated and I have to turn over to get on my hands and knees. I was pondering that when the phone rang.

It was my neighbor Tom who caretakes my animals for me. He feeds the horse and goats and I feed his dogs cats and chickens Um er provide food for them. ITs a win win for us because I need to be here with Grandma. He called to tell me Coyotes got in with my goats and killed at least one.... He couldnt find the other two ... I only hope they ran far and high up in the rocks... He only found my dead one because of the Vultures.... and Crows... Then he told me he needed Catfood and chicken food.... He will bury my Goat tomorrow.

deb
So sorry things aren't going well for you right now. Chin up though! God has a plan for you. I could write a book about all the bad stuff that has happened to me, but I choose to focus on the positive and keep on keeping on. LIfe goes on and so will I. So will you. :) I will pray for you. -Laurie

So sorry things aren't going well for you right now. Chin up though! God has a plan for you. I could write a book about all the bad stuff that has happened to me, but I choose to focus on the positive and keep on keeping on. LIfe goes on and so will I. So will you. :) I will pray for you. -Laurie
Thank you Laurie.... I do learn... and I try to be positive. There is something coming I know it thats why my plate is being cleared... because I wont do it for myself. I will be better after I get up there and talk to Tom.

deb

I have bigger than pea size, but smaller than marble size hail. Glad my car is in the garage. Hope my new roof doesn't get any damage!

There is a super bad storm in Hunt county -just to the east of me. Big hail and tornados. Homes are damaged. :( Praying for them.

Stay safe Jellybean. I wonder if it's heading this way. Shreveport

Back
Top Bottom