The Front Porch Swing

But...but...who gets your turkey stash???   (where's that big kitten eyes smiley when ya need it?)    Ol' buddy, ol' pal....love me some overly large turkey.....    :D

Turkey and guacamole sandwiches today. Turkey French Onion Soup tomorrow.

But I'll certainly bequeath (sp?) what's left of the eternal turkey stash to the Front Porch Club.

Are we a club?

Turkey and guacamole sandwiches today. Turkey French Onion Soup tomorrow.

But I'll certainly bequeath (sp?) what's left of the eternal turkey stash to the Front Porch Club.

Are we a club?

We are! Sort of like the Red Hat Society......
gig.gif

Absolutely donate my body to science. If science doesn't want my body, cremate it and immediately dump the ashes any old place. No service ... I don't have any family that would come. All they care about is my Fidelity account. So I am torn between signing someone else up for that or letting them claw each other apart to get to it first :rolleyes:

I hear ya! All mine will care about is where the money was left.

When my Dad died we had a nice service from him. Visitation the night before. Nice service. About 100 people came. He had a lot of friends but so many had already died. Now, when Mama went she wanted nothing like that. No big service. No laying out and viewing. Nada. She wanted to be buried on her side in her nightgown just like she slept. Just a graveside service. No notice in the paper. Under 10 people came. Just family. That's what she wanted. And you know, I think that is what I want too. I don't keep up with a lot of co workers from my job (retired 4 yrs ago). Just a few friends and family and the preacher. Peaceful.
smile.png

AMEN AND AMEN......SO BEAUTIFUL LINDA

Today is the National Day of Prayer, though we don't hear about it much anymore. I hope you all will take time to speak to the Lord, get to know Him better and pray for others all over the world who do not have any way of hearing about Him. We so take our religious freedom and our massive media~access to tv, radio, internet, phones, and reading material~ for granted.
bow.gif

Back
Top Bottom