The Garden of Eggin' is complete!

sushifish

Songster
9 Years
Hi all,
This is my first post about our glorious coop. My husband (who is NOT a carpenter, he's actually an emergency veterinarian and I've never seen him build anything) built this without plans and within 8 weeks (while working full time, crazy long hours and very little sleep).
It's amazing and completely functional and the chickens absolutely love it.
We've got a Rhode Island Red, Buff Orpington, Barred Rock (all 3 months old), a one year old Serama and 2 silkies, blue and white, who are 5 weeks old (and still inside at night but have daily 'field trips' outside to play and be chickens).
However... I don't know how to post pictures on this forum. I'm on my iPad - do i need to do this from our desktop?

You can "edit' and add pics to your original post, or make a new post. In either case, you'll see an icon at the top that looks like a strip of film. To the left of that is an icon that says, "Insert Image" when you run your cursor over it. Click and you'll see options for accessing photos to add. If the photos are already stored on your laptop, click on browse and find your files. Hit "save" and they'll come up.

It's pretty self explanatory, once you find the "insert Image" icon.

Back
Top Bottom