The "get to 1,000 pages before 12/31/12" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
frow.gif

barnie.gif
: I have had 4 1/2 days off work and my incubator was doing just fine, the first day I go back I get a call from my BF that the humidity dropped from 55% to 25% and my turner is making funny noises. I wont be home for almost 5 more hours and Im gonna go crazy!!
he.gif

My BF is home and is going to do his best to get the humidity back up but this is our first hatch and Im a nervous nelly. Someone please tell me the eggs are going to be ok till I get home.
fl.gif

Three eggs (Silkie) are going on day 3 and Five (RIR) are going on day 2

Quote:
GAH! How do you all have snow and we don't even have one snowflake?
barnie.gif

Where do you live? We haven't had much this year but finally got a little bit last night. We've been in the teens for awhile but warmed up enough to snow now its warm enough to be a dirty slushy mess
sickbyc.gif

Quote:
GAH! How do you all have snow and we don't even have one snowflake?
barnie.gif

Where do you live? We haven't had much this year but finally got a little bit last night. We've been in the teens for awhile but warmed up enough to snow now its warm enough to be a dirty slushy mess
sickbyc.gif

the good ol bluegrass state!

Quote:
sickbyc.gif

the good ol bluegrass state!

Im not sure what your winters are like but you can borrow mine for a bit if you would like. I could sure go for some sunshine about now. I will send the clouds your way k?
tongue.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom