The "get to 1,000 pages before 12/31/12" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
quail

cage
well.......................................time for game cam pics...........one second.............nope can't find any. Anyone else got gambels or scaled
that quail in the front was my only female and she was killed by a cat which i will kill or at least spray with a hose but her mate was very sad and so was i
hit.gif
. THE STUPID CAT OPENED THE DOOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
somad.gif
hit.gif

Last edited:
lol.png
I would say the same thing. No offense...
tongue.png
I'm very sorry you lost you're..quail?
I agree.

Outdoorsman44- You should always take extra steps to protect birds- they are pretty much defensless and depend on flight and speed to flee predators. In a cage they are nothing more than an easy meal or toy. Sorry about your loss poor little sweet birdie. Love your cat he was just doing what he thought was right or he was jealous. You can also use a super soaker on the cat everytime he gets near the cage- he will leave it alone after several tries- plus they need reminders about every two weeks. Also love your cat a little everyday and he'll be less likley to develop jealousy for the birds........ Heck I have a horse getting gealous of the chickens... she practically tore a hole in the chicken door while I was cleaning the pen, cuz she wanted me to give her the attension.

I wanted some Gambles but missed the season for hatching eggs and my Valleys were sent back to the seller because Arizona has a block on shipping all "lives" due to the heat effective July 12. Bummer. I"ll buy some fertile eggs from you if you get any from the Gambels or Blue Scaled.

10 years old? That's awesome! Goes to show what good care in captivity can do for life expectancy.

I agree.

Outdoorsman44- You should always take extra steps to protect birds- they are pretty much defensless and depend on flight and speed to flee predators. In a cage they are nothing more than an easy meal or toy. Sorry about your loss poor little sweet birdie. Love your cat he was just doing what he thought was right or he was jealous. You can also use a super soaker on the cat everytime he gets near the cage- he will leave it alone after several tries- plus they need reminders about every two weeks. Also love your cat a little everyday and he'll be less likley to develop jealousy for the birds........ Heck I have a horse getting gealous of the chickens... she practically tore a hole in the chicken door while I was cleaning the pen, cuz she wanted me to give her the attension.
One of my horses tries to get into the chicken enclosure, we're constantly having to chase him away.
tongue.png

I agree.

One of my horses tries to get into the chicken enclosure, we're constantly having to chase him away.
tongue.png

I agree.

tongue.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom