The "get to 1,000 pages before 12/31/12" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's something usefull. Crayon on the wall.. spray furniture polish on it ans wipe it right off. then take soapy water to wash the polish off... your paint stays on the wall- no more crayon.

guten tag, eins fei drei, weiner schnitzel, saur kraut, garten krauter, halo, sprecken zei deutsch, no sprecken zui deutch, a bad word, opala, zue close (sp? so big), stolen (yum), Spetzle, and a few I can't remember.... yes there's a lot of cooking and I know most of the food names.

guten tag, eins fei drei, weiner schnitzel, saur kraut, garten krauter, halo, sprecken zei deutsch, no sprecken zui deutch, a bad word, opala, zue close (sp? so big), stolen (yum), Spetzle, and a few I can't remember.... yes there's a lot of cooking and I know most of the food names.
eins zwei drei, wierner Schnitzel, Hallo, sprechen sie Deutsch, what's "no sprecken zui Deutsch" supposed to mean? :p, zu groß

sorry, i can;t stand it when people spell German wrong :p but i seriously can't blame you guys

about as much sweetness as a german grammar nazi. Can't spell what you haven't learned. So what do you do for a child that has the croup?... Don't misspell or put the proceedures out of order now :p

German....interesting. I'm learning German..slowly.
tongue.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom