The graciousness of God!!

jeaucamom

Songster
12 Years
Oct 1, 2007
Ophir, CA
We just moved into a really neat house with new carpet and I am really concerned about taking good care of it, and of course my vaccuum broke right after we moved in. Then imagine 41 chicks in the brooder in the family room, 4 rabbits and 3 kids. I DESPERATELY need a new vaccuum. So we headed down to Kmart and spent about 30 minutes trying to figure out which one would be the best value, (longest hose, biggest dust holder, lightest, most attachments, etc) and finally decided on one. We were on our way to the check out and ran into a co-worker who just retired. She saw the vaccuum the kids were carrying and told me she had a new vaccuum she had hardly used but was too heavy for her to carry up stairs and would I want it. Would I want it??????

Well it turns out to be one of those super deluxe Kirby ones (from door to door salesmen) that is so powerful and it is also a steam cleaner and it came with billion attachments and all the "stuff" for it.

Is God good or what??? My floors haven't been this clean in years. Hallelujah and thank you Jesus!!

How wonderful for you, Suz! I have two older Kirby's and they are awesome, but very heavy, their only downfall. Just think of it as weightlifting to keep you in shape, LOL. Glad you'll have clean floors now!

yippiechickie.gif
Congrats! That is awesome
big_smile.png

We have a Kirby...haven't used it for awhile, since we now live in a multi level-think 3 flights of stairs..., and it is pretty heavy. We had a central vacuum put in here, but when I want to get the stuff that's really down deep, I pull out the "Big dude"
gig.gif
I've never vacuumed with anything before (or since for that matter) with as much power as my Kirby.

We did have a guy stop by a few years ago, trying to get us to buy a Rainbow...no thanks, one expensive vacuum is enough! They are supposed to be awesome too. Have fun with it, ....if vacuuming is fun
idunno.gif
lau.gif

That is so cool! God is always good!!

We bought a Generation 3 Kirby 18 yrs. ago when they were being sold in our area as a 'test' market. I use it pretty much everyday and although it's needed a few minor repairs through the years (a couple new empellors as the kids are always vacuuming up gravel and things) it's been great.

Way to go Suz, I have had my Kirby since around 1987, still going strong and is great for a good arm and leg workout, now if I could just figure out how to work the abs with it,
lau.gif

Well this one is heavy enough that if you set it on your toes, you could do situps and never even budge the thing!! Of course, you may need new toes, but you would definitely get a six pack on your belly!!

Back
Top Bottom